Posts with tag "Victoria Beckham"
- Posted Jul 10th 2011 at 01:56 PM by Kelly Fisher
There's a new Baby Spice in the world! David Beckham and wife Victoria welcomed a baby girl to their brood Sunday morning, PEOPLE reports. The baby girl, whose name has not been revealed, was born at 7:55 a.m. this morning at Cedars-Sinai, weighing in at 7 lbs., 10 oz. No other details have been released, but one thing's for sure: this little girl has some excited big brothers. "Brookl...
- Posted Jul 8th 2011 at 04:51 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Isn't that sweet? David Beckham pulled a paparazzi move on his own wife, snapping a photo of the very pregnant Victoria Beckham and shared it with the world. The soccer hunk posted the photo on his Facebook page, captioning it " Took this pic of Victoria while she wasn't looking. She looks so amazing. So close to the baby being born!" The tiny-framed, former Spice Girl looks ready to pop...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 11:55 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
It's no secret that Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria are the best of pals but now, Beckham is looking to make the equally chic actress family. Beckham has asked Longoria to be the godmother of her unborn, daughter-to-be, according to The Sun. Longoria, who reportedly beat out a long list of potential godparents -- including Gordon and Tana Ramsay, Heidi Klum and Seal and Prince William and Kat...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 09:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Justin Bieber sure knows how to treat his VIFs (Very Important Fans!) The 17-year-old singer surprised David and Victoria Beckham's three sons with autographed acoustic guitars, E!Online.com reports. The Beckham boys, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, each got their own instrument. Victoria took to her Twitter page Thursday to thank the teen singing sensation for his generosity. "Thank u @justinbieber ...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 03:50 AM by Christo Varghese
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Good News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Victoria Beckham -
- People -
- Us Magazine
Victoria Beckham had a star-studded baby shower Saturday to celebrate the upcoming birth of her first daughter. PEOPLE is reporting that the pink-themed shower was held at the private rooftop Butterfly Bar at the Hotel Le Petit Ermitage in West Hollywood, and was hosted by Beckham's friends Eva Longoria and hair-stylist Ken Paves. The English garden tea party-themed shower was attended by ar...
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 04:03 PM by PopEater Staff
Exactly one week after his stylish black-tie appearance (along with wife Victoria) at Prince William's wedding in London, soccer superstar David Beckham was involved in a collision on the freeway in Southern California, People.com reports. According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident was minor, and occurred near Torrance, Calif., on Friday. "Mr. Beckham's black Cadillac SUV colli...
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 06:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Style -
- Victoria Beckham -
- David Beckham -
- Celebrity Weddings
David and Victoria Beckham arrived dressed to the nines at the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton at Westminster Abbey on Friday. According to UsMagazine.com, a pregnant Victoria donned a navy dress and heels, with a fashionable "fascinator" hat designed by Philip Treacy. David looked daper in a Ralph Lauren suit, complete with a top hat. "It really is amazing. Our country n...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 04:30 PM by Sarah Crow
David and Victoria Beckham had some creative ideas when it came to naming their three sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, but their kids seem to prefer names slightly less original. Beckham, whose wife is expecting the couple's first daughter this summer, expressed his excitement to be a dad for the fourth time, telling Jimmy Kimmel, "We went for the scan and they said, 'Oh, it's a boy.' And I said...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
David and Victoria Beckham are expecting a little baby girl, PEOPLE reports. And after three sons, this will be the first time the couple will be decorating with pink. "Obviously, we're very lucky to be expecting again, and this is the first time I'm going to say it: It's a little girl," Beckham revealed at a L.A. Galaxy fan luncheon. "We're still in shock. Obviously, having three boys, you ...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 10:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Soccer stud David Beckham has his hands full these days with his brood of three boys, and with baby number four on the way with wife Victoria, things are just going to get busier. But Beckham made an important stop this week -- with his kids in tow -- at the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles. Beckham dropped by the hospital with sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6, to help them understand...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Clooneys in Como! George and Amal Celebrate the Fourth of July in Italy
- Pippa Middleton Matches with Sister Kate and Princess Charlotte's Christening
- Amy Schumer's Mom Is 'Never Embarrassed' by Her Raunchy Jokes
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- The Bachelor Star Rachel Truehart Is Getting Married: See Her Stunning Engagement Ring!
- Hillary Clinton and Ellen DeGeneres Provide Hope to Gay Teen Seen in Viral Humans of New York Post
- Elizabeth Olsen Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction in Paris on the 4th of July—See the Photo!