Posts with tag "VictoriaBeckham"
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 08:01 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Mackenzie Phillips ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 10:48 AM by Bryan Alexander
David Beckham is used to playing soccer in front of thousands of cheering fans without one trace of performance anxiety, but game night with his celebrity friends? That's a different story. The soccer stud admits he hates it when his pals Eva Longoria Parker and Tony Parker insist on playing after-dinner party games at their famous Hollywood dinner parties -- which often include singing shenaniga...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 10:16 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
The former Spice Girl is in desperate need for surgery on her foot bunions, but is wary of it since it will prevent her from wearing high heels for several months (we know - the horror!). Victoria Beckham has been advised by doctors to undergo a procedure to ease the painful condition - a deformity of the bone and joint which affects the big toe and can be extremely painful....
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:05 AM by Amber James
There comes a time when most celebrities should have a Twitter account, and the time is now. Honestly, if Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has an active account before you, it's time to get with the times. Yes, celebs are busy, but we have a wish list here at PopEater of stars we keep hoping will join the social media blog. See who made the list >> ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 07:46 AM by PopEater Staff
Victoria Beckham, known for her severe bob, has changed her hair 'do -- at least for one night. The former Spice Girl showed off a softer side with a tousled style at a Los Angeles Lakers game with her family....
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 07:50 AM by PopEater Staff
We've noticed that Victoria Beckham is on the impossibly thin side, but the artist formerly know as Posh Spice wants you to know she's in perfect health. She spoke to The Mirror at a London Fashion Week event, saying, "I am fine - happy and healthy. I find it irresponsible when people obsess about my shape and size. I appreciate there are young girls and women who look at me as a role model and it...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 06:19 AM by PopEater Staff
Victoria Beckham is known for her style, seemingly inability to smile and her soccer stud husband, David Beckham. But she opened up to ELLE Magazine for a candid interview to talk about her deepest insecurities, her rumored breast augmentation and what it's like being a wife and mother in the spotlight. See interview excerpts and more photos, after the jump. >> ...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 08:35 AM by PopEater Staff
With the sudden departure of 'American Idol' judge Paula Abdul, the show's producers say they're sticking with four judges and on a quest to find her permanent replacement. In the meantime, the show will employ an array of female pop stars including Victoria Beckham and Katy Perry, who will stand in as a guest fourth judge for the audition rounds. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion: Why Brandi Glanville Is 'Furious'
- How Conan O'Brien Got the People of Cuba Laughing
- Meet Five of the American Semifinalists for a One-Way Trip to Mars!
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Kim Kardashian's Latex Dress Designer Dishes On How Stars Squeeze Into the "Fetish Fabric"—Get the Scoop!
- Britney Spears Poses With Boyfriend Charlie Ebersol and Her Two Sons in Adorable Family Photo
- Margot Robbie Did What to Leonardo DiCaprio to Snag Her Breakout Role in The Wolf of Wall Street?!