Posts with tag "Video Music Awards"
- Posted Sep 5th 2010 at 08:27 AM by Christine Fenno
Every rapper has a lot to say, but as usual, Kanye West wants to outdo them all. Since yesterday, in the span of a couple hours, the Grammy winner led his Twitter followers down a winding road of musings -- and regrets -- posting dozens of tweets, many just minutes apart. Front and center in his thoughts: the anniversary of the night he highjacked Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the 2009...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Chelsea Handler is set to host this year's MTV Video Music Awards on September 12. The late-night funnywoman made the announcement on her show last night, joking, "Everyone knows that when you think of rap music and hip-hop you think of 'Chelsea Lately.' And that's why I will be hosting [the show]." The last woman to host the VMAs was Roseanne Barr in 1994. So far, this year's show promises...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 01:27 PM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
- Music News
MTV has announced the nominees for the 2010 Video Music Awards, with Lady Gaga unsurprisingly leading the race with a record 13 nominations (16 if you include the nods for her collaboration with Beyoncé, 'Video Phone'), including Best Female Video and two nods for the coveted Video of the Year. While the usual suspects -- Beyoncé, Usher, Jay Z, and Eminem -- are well represented...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss the pop culture goodies associated with fall like great TV shows, fashion and MTV's VMAs. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Aug 17th 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
It's safe to say that Katy Perry will likely have a few trophies in her arm following the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards (airing live Sept. 13th @ 9pm EST). With her single 'Waking Up in Vegas' hovering at or near the #1 mark on the pop song chart, Perry says she's ready to bring the "crazy" to this year's VMAs in an exclusive PopEater video. Perry says she and her fellow musicians ("psychos") are...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Reveals New Relationships 'Just Happen' for Her
- Miley Cyrus Concert Banned in the Dominican Republic
- VMAs Flashback: The Rudest, Raunchiest & Strangest Moments
- 'LeAnn and Eddie' Recap: LeAnn Rimes worried window for having kids is closing
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer's assault accuser wants lawsuit dismissed
- Nick Cannon confirms he and wife Mariah Carey are living apart
- Julianne Hough Talks Returning to Dancing With the Stars as Judge, Who She's Going to Butt Heads With—Watch Now!
- Jennifer Lopez Doesn't "Whore Around", But Does She Prefer Younger Men? Watch Now!
- So Weird! Man Arrested and Jailed Claimed to Be Scott Weiland, but Former Stone Temple Pilots Frontman Is Safe in the Studio