Posts with tag "Vince Shlomi"
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 01:20 PM by Sarah Crow
ShamWow shill Vince Shlomi may have found himself the one mess his fast-talking ways won't get him out of. The New York Daily News reports that the product pitchman, who was arrested for beating a hooker in 2009, is being sued by a former assistant for alleged sexual harassment, unpaid fees, and infliction of emotional distress. In the suit, Shlomi's former assistant, Jennifer Kosinski claim...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 10:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Vince Shlomi, the man who used to sell ShamWows before a scandal involving a tongue-biting prostitute tarnished his career, has emerged from exile to star in a faux infomercial for Eminem's new album. "Hey, it's Vince with Eminem's new album, 'Recovery,'" he tells viewers in the ad, called "Emwow." "You're gonna be clappin' when you hear Eminem rappin.'" Shlomi then touts all the uses for th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson's New Album Piece By Piece Will Be Released in March
- Keira Knightley on Her Unique Name: 'My Mum's Crap at Spelling'
- Deborah Voigt Confronts the Little Black Dress She Couldn't Fit into
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Some New Yorkers Are Looking for Warmth From the Big Blizzard on Craigslist's Personal Ads
- Miss Jamaica Kaci Fennell Is the Definition of Class After Miss Universe Loss: "It Went Exactly How It Should"
- Greece Elects a New Prime Minister and Syriza Leader Alexis Tsipras Thanks...Hugh Laurie, of Course!