Posts with tag "Vince Shlomi"
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 01:20 PM by Sarah Crow
ShamWow shill Vince Shlomi may have found himself the one mess his fast-talking ways won't get him out of. The New York Daily News reports that the product pitchman, who was arrested for beating a hooker in 2009, is being sued by a former assistant for alleged sexual harassment, unpaid fees, and infliction of emotional distress. In the suit, Shlomi's former assistant, Jennifer Kosinski...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 10:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Vince Shlomi, the man who used to sell ShamWows before a scandal involving a tongue-biting prostitute tarnished his career, has emerged from exile to star in a faux infomercial for Eminem's new album. "Hey, it's Vince with Eminem's new album, 'Recovery,'" he tells viewers in the ad, called "Emwow." "You're gonna be clappin' when you hear Eminem rappin.'" Shlomi then touts all the uses for...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ivanka Trump's Daughter Has Mastered Downward Dog
- AC/DC Guitarist Malcolm Young Is Ill, Taking Break from Band
- See Jenny McCarthy's Massive Engagement Ring!
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- ?The View': A seating chart for a drama-free co-host reunion
- ?X-Men: Days of Future Past' trailer: A deep dive into the final ?X' preview
- ?American Idol LIVE!' to kick off 41-show concert tour in June
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram, Shows Off Trendy Aviator Shades
- Prince George Touches Down in Australia Sporting an Outfit Reminiscent of One Worn by Prince William—See the Pics!
- These Dogs, Who Were Rescued From Michael Vick's Fighting Ring, Will Make You Believe in Happy Endings