Posts with tag "Vince Shlomi"
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 01:20 PM by Sarah Crow
ShamWow shill Vince Shlomi may have found himself the one mess his fast-talking ways won't get him out of. The New York Daily News reports that the product pitchman, who was arrested for beating a hooker in 2009, is being sued by a former assistant for alleged sexual harassment, unpaid fees, and infliction of emotional distress. In the suit, Shlomi's former assistant, Jennifer Kosinski...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 10:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Vince Shlomi, the man who used to sell ShamWows before a scandal involving a tongue-biting prostitute tarnished his career, has emerged from exile to star in a faux infomercial for Eminem's new album. "Hey, it's Vince with Eminem's new album, 'Recovery,'" he tells viewers in the ad, called "Emwow." "You're gonna be clappin' when you hear Eminem rappin.'" Shlomi then touts all the uses for...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Halle Berry Now Has a Lingerie Line ? and It's Really Sexy
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation