Posts with tag "Vince Shlomi"
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 01:20 PM by Sarah Crow
ShamWow shill Vince Shlomi may have found himself the one mess his fast-talking ways won't get him out of. The New York Daily News reports that the product pitchman, who was arrested for beating a hooker in 2009, is being sued by a former assistant for alleged sexual harassment, unpaid fees, and infliction of emotional distress. In the suit, Shlomi's former assistant, Jennifer Kosinski...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 10:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Vince Shlomi, the man who used to sell ShamWows before a scandal involving a tongue-biting prostitute tarnished his career, has emerged from exile to star in a faux infomercial for Eminem's new album. "Hey, it's Vince with Eminem's new album, 'Recovery,'" he tells viewers in the ad, called "Emwow." "You're gonna be clappin' when you hear Eminem rappin.'" Shlomi then touts all the uses for...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Texas Homecoming Queen Gives Her Crown to Friend Who Was Pranked
- Ellen DeGeneres's Oscars Delivery Guy Opens Pizza Place, Names Pie in Her Honor
- Jimmy Fallon Is 40! See His Changing Looks
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Scotland's independence vote decided a superhero's fate, for some reason
- ?Friday Night Lights' director says his son won't be playing football
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon reminisce about Robin Williams