Posts with tag "Vince Shlomi"
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 01:20 PM by Sarah Crow
ShamWow shill Vince Shlomi may have found himself the one mess his fast-talking ways won't get him out of. The New York Daily News reports that the product pitchman, who was arrested for beating a hooker in 2009, is being sued by a former assistant for alleged sexual harassment, unpaid fees, and infliction of emotional distress. In the suit, Shlomi's former assistant, Jennifer Kosinski claim...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 10:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Vince Shlomi, the man who used to sell ShamWows before a scandal involving a tongue-biting prostitute tarnished his career, has emerged from exile to star in a faux infomercial for Eminem's new album. "Hey, it's Vince with Eminem's new album, 'Recovery,'" he tells viewers in the ad, called "Emwow." "You're gonna be clappin' when you hear Eminem rappin.'" Shlomi then touts all the uses for th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- J.K. Rowling Shuts Down the Westboro Baptist Church's Message of Hate Like a Boss
- From SI: Ray McDonald Arrested for Violating Restraining Order
- Your Daily Cuteness Allotment: Two 'Puppy-Sized' Baby Bears Frolicking Without a Care
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- The Biggest Loser Winner Ali Vincent Marries Girlfriend Jennifer Krusing, Shows Off 112-Pound Weight Loss
- A$AP Rocky Explains Why He Dissed Rita Ora in ''Better Things''—Watch Now!
- Martina McBride Stands Up for Female Artists After Radio Consultant Claims Country Fans Prefer Songs by Men