Posts with tag "WTF podcast"
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
From the ungodly height of his floppy red hair to awkward movements that make him look more like a windstruck blow-up stick figure on a used car lot, the enigma that is Conan O'Brien just keeps getting better and better. This week, 'WTF Podcast' host Marc Maron was able to fish glorious tales of broken bones and the Ivy League from this 6'4" beanpole behemoth like a magician pulling scarf after...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 12:15 PM by Zach Dionne
In the newest installment of the 'WTF with Marc Maron Podcast,' the 47-year-old stand-up comedian shared a big secret with his listeners. Preparing for a new live tour, the potentially imploding star known as Charlie Sheen got some personal wisdom from Maron himself. Maron, who knew a promoter working on Sheen's upcoming 20-city tour dubbed 'My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Couple Married 70 Years Die 15 Hours Apart
- Kate Holmes Celebrates Suri's Birthday with Cupcake Greeting
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL