Posts with tag "Wachowski Brothers"
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 03:21 PM by PopEater Staff
The siblings who directed 'The Matrix' trilogy are looking to break back onto the scene with another futuristic epic -- but this time it will be a love story. Set in Iraq. One hundred years in the future. Focusing on two men. Yeah. After months of speculation and intrigue, details from New York Magazine have emerged about the Wachowskis' latest project, 'Cobalt Neural 9,' including a report...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come...
Popeater Hot Topics
- NFL Vet Ricardo Silva Trades Tackling for Teaching
- Demi Lovato Makes a Unique Choice for Her World Tour (VIDEO)
- India's Latest Serial Killer Is a Leopard
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- Out of their league: Ugly guys who date bombshells
- James Franco tells AOL to stop censoring his work
- ?Friday Night Lights' director says his son won't be playing football
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon reminisce about Robin Williams
- Dakota Johnson Is Brunette Again After Brief Stint as a Blonde—See the Pic!
- Papa Original Is Back! Sebastian Roche Dishes on His Return to The Originals and a Possible Family Reunion in Season 2
- Nashville Premiere Sneak Peek: Rayna Decides Who She's Going to Marry—Does She Pick Luke or Deacon? Watch Now!