Posts with tag "Wachowski Brothers"
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 03:21 PM by PopEater Staff
The siblings who directed 'The Matrix' trilogy are looking to break back onto the scene with another futuristic epic -- but this time it will be a love story. Set in Iraq. One hundred years in the future. Focusing on two men. Yeah. After months of speculation and intrigue, details from New York Magazine have emerged about the Wachowskis' latest project, 'Cobalt Neural 9,' including a report...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned from a Polish Playground for Being 'Inappropriately Dressed'
- From Kendall's New Gig to Kim's Fragrance Tour, Get Your Kardashian/Jenner Style Fix
- Harold Henthorn, Accused of Killing Wife, Had Map Marked with Spot Where She Fell, Authorities Say
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover