Posts with tag "Wachowski Brothers"
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 03:21 PM by PopEater Staff
The siblings who directed 'The Matrix' trilogy are looking to break back onto the scene with another futuristic epic -- but this time it will be a love story. Set in Iraq. One hundred years in the future. Focusing on two men. Yeah. After months of speculation and intrigue, details from New York Magazine have emerged about the Wachowskis' latest project, 'Cobalt Neural 9,' including a report tha...
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!