Posts with tag "Walmart"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 07:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Days after using Twitter to call retail giant Walmart liars for "blackballing" his new album from their stores (which they aren't), Chris Brown has made like Miley and quit the micro-blogging craze. Brown's Twitter home, @mechanicalDummy now "doesn't exist," leaving fans wondering: what happened to Chris? On Friday, Brown lamented that "major stores" like Walmart "r blackballing my cd. not s...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 07:14 AM by PopEater Staff
Chris Brown unleashed a tirade on Twitter over the weekend after he couldn't find his new album, 'Graffiti,' on the shelves at a New England Walmart. He said big retail chains are "blackballing" him and "lying to customers." "im tired of this s--t," he wrote at noon on Dec. 11. "major stores r blackballing my cd. not stockin the shelves and lying to costumers. what the f--k do i gotta do." H...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 10:24 AM by Kara Warner
It used to be that the holiday season kicked off the day after Thanksgiving. Not anymore. This year some holiday shopping ad campaigns and Christmas decorations appeared in stores the day after Halloween. Pretty soon we'll be celebrating year-round, which is an idea Larry the Cable Guy can get behind. He's getting a jump-start on the holiday season with one of the first, and likely most off-the-wa...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 08:26 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Boondock Saints 2,' 'Anthony Toth,' 'Jamie McCourt' and 'No Ceilings Mixtape' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW Rita Morena Is Joining Jane the Virgin!
- Jessica Chastain Has a Storage Unit Filled with Her Old Red Carpet Dresses
- Candida Fluty Accused of Injecting Fecal Matter Into Sick Son's IV
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- Kidz Bop Might be Bringing Anal Back—Listen to the Accidentally R-Rated Tune
- Chris McMillan Dishes on Kim Kardashian's Hair Routine, Bridal Look: "A Wedding Is Not The Time To Do Anything Trendy"
- Kristen Stewart Just Accomplished Something No American Actress Has Done in 30 Years