Posts with tag "WeAreTheWorld"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
Canadians Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams will all reportedly step onto the stage at tonight's Vancouver Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. But if you're like us, then you're not going to watch (or DVR) the celebratory puck-drop merely to catch a handful of crooning Canucks (OK, maybe if Neil Young were performing). And it's not about Lindsey Vonn sashaying down an indoor track in ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet A...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- Jeremy Renner: 'I Don't Care' If People Think I'm Gay
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Kissing Brazilian Model Luisa Moraes During Sushi Date
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Alexander Skarsgård and Alexa Chung Attend Glastonbury Festival Together: See the Couple's Cute Pics!
- The New York Times Does It Again! You Have to Read the Review of Grey
- Gigi Hadid Gets Cheeky for New Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign, Then Shows Off Rock-Hard Bikini Body for Seafolly