Posts with tag "WeAreTheWorldRemake"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
Canadians Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams will all reportedly step onto the stage at tonight's Vancouver Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. But if you're like us, then you're not going to watch (or DVR) the celebratory puck-drop merely to catch a handful of crooning Canucks (OK, maybe if Neil Young were performing). And it's not about Lindsey Vonn sashaying down an indoor track in ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet A...
Popeater Hot Topics
- As Seen On 19 Kids & Counting: Jill Dillard's 'Favorite' No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- Inside Sarah Michelle Gellar's 'Girls Getaway' with Daughter Charlotte
- Marvel Debuts New Trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Vince Vaughn growing up with ?True Detective'
- Independence Day 2 Cast Revealed! Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth Set to Star in Highly Anticipated Sequel
- Real Housewives of Melbourne's Jackie Is Ready for Her American Close-Up—Why Is She Slamming Lisa Rinna?
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Major Cleavage in Plunging Tuxedo Dress, Flashes Rare Smile—See the Sexy Pics!