Posts with tag "WeAreTheWorldRemake"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
Canadians Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams will all reportedly step onto the stage at tonight's Vancouver Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. But if you're like us, then you're not going to watch (or DVR) the celebratory puck-drop merely to catch a handful of crooning Canucks (OK, maybe if Neil Young were performing). And it's not about Lindsey Vonn sashaying down an indoor track in ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet A...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jamie Dornan followed a woman as research to play a serial killer
- Ex-'Real Housewife of Miami' Ana Quincoces on how faith helped her overcome family tragedy
- Olivia Wilde talks post-baby body: 'I am not in perfect shape'
- Scientific Proof* That April Will Go Down As the Best Month in TV History
- Teresa Giudice Gives Her First Interview From Prison—Plus, See What the Real Housewives Star Looks Like Now!
- Lara Flynn Boyle Remains Incognito in L.A., Looks Slightly More Like Her Former Self—See the Pic