Posts with tag "WeAreTheWorldRemake"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
Canadians Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams will all reportedly step onto the stage at tonight's Vancouver Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. But if you're like us, then you're not going to watch (or DVR) the celebratory puck-drop merely to catch a handful of crooning Canucks (OK, maybe if Neil Young were performing). And it's not about Lindsey Vonn sashaying down an indoor track in ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet A...
Popeater Hot Topics
- New York State Woman Arrested for Allegedly Killing Her Newborn Daughter and Living with Her Corpse for Months
- 'I'm a Flawed, Flawed Man:' Former Music Teacher Sentenced to 40 Years for Sexually Abusing More Than a Dozen Girls Speaks Out in Court
- David Beckham Reveals Sweet Tattoo Dedicated to His Oldest Son Brooklyn
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Princess Diana Died 18 Years Ago Today: Take a Look Back at Her Life
- All of the Best, Sexiest Looks from the 2015 MTV VMAs After-Parties—See Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande & More!
- A Michigan Man Will Give Up His Kanye West Yeezy Boost Sneakers to Get a Working Kidney