Posts with tag "WeAreTheWorldRemake"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
Canadians Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams will all reportedly step onto the stage at tonight's Vancouver Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. But if you're like us, then you're not going to watch (or DVR) the celebratory puck-drop merely to catch a handful of crooning Canucks (OK, maybe if Neil Young were performing). And it's not about Lindsey Vonn sashaying down an indoor track in...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Weeds Star Mary-Louise Parker: I Talk to My Kids About Drugs a Lot
- Harley Pasternak: 5 Easy Moves You Should Do at the Gym
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Dine Out at Robert De Niro's Tribeca Eatery
- History plans miniseries about Texas starring Bill Paxton
- The troubled and talented Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan's list of ex-lovers revealed, report claims
- Watch celebs do their best Matthew McConaughey impersonation ? VIDEO
- Overthinking the inscrutable ?Mad Men' season 7 photos ? THEORIES
- Barack and Michelle Obama's greatest pop culture moments ? VIDEO
- Sarah Jessica Parker Opens Up Her Stylish NYC Brownstone— Watch Now!
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Reunite Just Before He Cancels Concert Due to "Vocal Issues"
- Taylor Swift Icing Out Selena Gomez Over Justin Bieber Reunion?! "She Has Not Cut Her Off," Says Friend