Posts with tag "Weezer"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 02:09 PM by Emily Tan
Sure, Z100's Jingle Ball 2010 brought some of the year's biggest celebrities -- like Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian, to name a few -- to a packed Madison Square Garden last Friday night. But when fans watch the Fuse broadcast, they'll see it was the show's onstage collaborations and special guests that made it an evening to remember. First-time Jingle Ball performer and the night'...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 11:45 AM by PopEater Staff
If someone doesn't like a band or artist, they would usually just ignore their music, but James Burns hates Weezer so much he's willing to raise millions to get them to hang it up for good. Seattle native Burns launched an online fundraiser to collect $10 million in hopes of sending Weezer to early retirement, The Stranger reports. Despite only raising $12 to this point, Burns' plea to Weezer i...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
In their music video for 'Memories,' the guys of Weezer brought in a touch of testosterone: the numnut brohams of 'Jackass.' You'll see Steve-O, Johnny Knoxville and the other ones trading stunts while Rivers and Co. blaze through the track, a hard-driving and nostalgic shout-along that, as the title reveals, is all about good times back in th'day. Sample lyric: "Memories make me want to go back t...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 06:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Fallbrooke Album: 'Fallbrooke' Video: 'Take Me Under' Hails From: Los Angeles, Calif. by way of South Florida For Fans Of: Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance Why They're About to Pop: From Internet romances to zombies, Fallbrooke have it covered. With their debut album via RMR Music Group, the rockers -- frontman Eric McNeely, drummer Kevin Schwarz, bassist Augusto Vega and guitarist ...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 03:06 PM by Steve Baltin
- Filed under:
- Music News
Adam Lambert knows how to make a splash. With his debut album, 'For Your Entertainment,' out on Tuesday, "Glambert" has already got everybody talking over his sexually-charged 'American Music Awards' performance from Sunday. But for all his poise and obvious confidence, Lambert can still be blown away by the places his career takes him. Take tomorrow for instance, when Lambert will be in New Yo...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 04:15 PM by Melinda Newman
Fall Out Boy may be on hiatus, but you wouldn't know it. The pop-punk group has two songs on Activision's new video game 'Band Hero' and a greatest hits set, 'Believers Never Die,' out Nov. 17. FOB co-founder Pete Wentz is a longtime gamer and he shares with PopEater his earliest gaming recollections as well as his look ahead into the band's somewhat cloudy future. Plus, he discusses playing Wii T...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 06:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Though he's kept a low profile over the past few years, Kenny G has been busy, quietly releasing albums like 2008's Latin-tinged 'Rhythm and Romance.' But rather than stick solely to his trademark smooth jazz sound, he surprised fans recently by collaborating with alterna-rockers Weezer. For their recent Sessions taping at AOL's West Coast studio, Weezer asked the saxophonist to contribute a solo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!