Posts with tag "WeightLoss"
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 05:50 PM by Mike Hess
It seems that the girth of those hoping to shed pounds on 'The Biggest Loser' is proportional to how many people tune in, as last week's finale scored the heftiest 'Loser' ratings since 2005. Capitalizing on that ratio, 'Loser' is going even bigger with its next season, when 526 pound Michael Ventrella -- the show's largest contestant ever -- tips the scales for the show's ninth season. Prior...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 07:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Tyra Banks is looking fit and fabulous, having reportedly dropped over 30 pounds from her highest weight two years ago. The supermodel and TV host was seen flaunting her figure in a New York City photo shoot, showing off her new size 8 frame. Previously, she was wearing size 14-16 at the peak of her weight gain. ...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 09:24 AM by Amy Wilkinson
No sooner did 'Ghost Whisperer' star Jennifer Love Hewitt bare her bikini body on Shape's October cover than did headlines like "Jennifer Love Hewitt is a Size 2 Again Thanks to Photoshop" and "How Much Photoshop Was Used On Jennifer Love Hewitt?" begin swirling around the blogosphere. In the issue, the 30-year-old Hewitt admits she's still insecure about her body from time to time. "I am a girl,...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Just in case you've been getting the shakes due to a supreme withdrawal of Kevin Federline news of late, your fix has come in the form of a reality television weight loss competition. K-Fed will be weighing in and slimming down for VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' the reality show where celebrities compete a la 'Biggest Loser,' though with a heaping scoop of ego. TMZ has confirmed that Britney...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 03:48 PM by PopEater Staff
After declaring her weight loss goals earlier this year, Sherri Shepherd finally used Thursday's episode of 'The View' to show off her new bikini body. "I feel really great. I just wanted to show people that you don't have to do anything crazy. You just have to make some choices and exercise and the weight will drop off. I hope some folks were inspired," she said on the show. See her reveal....
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 12:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Don't think we haven't taken note of Kevin Federline's growing waistline over the last few months -- we've actually been trying to ignore it. But it looks like his eating habits are going to pay off. Federline has reportedly been offered a seven-figure deal to endorse a weight loss product, NY Daily News reports....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicky Hilton Shows Off Her (Giant) Engagement Ring (PHOTO)
- Adrian Peterson and the NFL's Struggle with Off-Field Violence
- Julianne Moore's Never Going Blonde (or Trying a Juice Cleanse) Again
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album