Posts with tag "Wendi McLendon-Covey"
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
The new film Bridesmaids has already been called the female version of 2009's summer blockbuster, 'The Hangover,' however the stars of the new film tell me a double standard still does exist in comedy with men and women. "There is a double standard, and we like to pretend that it isn't there. But they [men] can get away with so much, and for us it's like, oooh, you did that? That might ruin you...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former College Student Charged with Trying to Have Ex-Boyfriends Killed is Released from Jail
- Shades of Fifty Shades? See Domino's Racy S&M-Themed Pizza Ad
- Sarah Drew on Daughter's Premature Birth: 'I Was in Total Denial That It Was Happening'
- Lindsay Lohan's community service questioned by prosecutor
- Florence Henderson: I have a friend with benefits
- FOX411's pic of the day