Posts with tag "Wendi McLendon-Covey"
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
The new film Bridesmaids has already been called the female version of 2009's summer blockbuster, 'The Hangover,' however the stars of the new film tell me a double standard still does exist in comedy with men and women. "There is a double standard, and we like to pretend that it isn't there. But they [men] can get away with so much, and for us it's like, oooh, you did that? That might ruin ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Treatment Center for Parents' Home
- Did Jennifer Aniston Inspire BFF Chelsea Handler's Haircut?
- New Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Five Fast Facts
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"