Posts with tag "Wendi McLendon-Covey"
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
The new film Bridesmaids has already been called the female version of 2009's summer blockbuster, 'The Hangover,' however the stars of the new film tell me a double standard still does exist in comedy with men and women. "There is a double standard, and we like to pretend that it isn't there. But they [men] can get away with so much, and for us it's like, oooh, you did that? That might ruin you...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From Kate's Announcement to the Little One's Impending Arrival: All About Royal Baby No. 2!
- Sofia Vergara Is an Unmistakable Beauty in Childhood Pictures (VIDEO)
- The Latest News on Bobbi Kristina Brown's Condition