Posts with tag "Wes Anderson"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:20 PM by Kipp Tribble
It's hard to believe that the Internet, DVDs and smartphones haven't been around forever. We can't imagine not going online several times a day to check our e-mail, Google our neighbor's name, update our status on 20+ social media sites, or spending 1/3rd of our day texting. Technology has become almost as essential to us as oxygen. And celebrities have recognized our need for it. PopEater now t...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 09:57 AM by PopEater Staff
In one evening, George Clooney made the case for being Hollywood's best star to both present and give acceptance speeches. While setting up an award for his 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' director Wes Anderson at the New York Film Critics Circle Awards on Monday, Clooney opened up with a topical doozy. "I am like Mariah Carey f----d up right now," referring to the singer's tipsy behavior at an awards in Flor...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Woman Attempts Romantic Kisses with Strangers in Grand Central Station
- Helen Mirren Has the Best Workout Advice Ever: Wear a Fabulous Outfit!
- Inside American Idol Contestant Joey Cook's 'Beautiful' Engagement
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!