Posts with tag "WesAnderson"
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Kendrick's Kate Spade New York Ad Is Here - Go Behind the Scenes
- TLC 'Reassessing' the Future of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Amid Reports of Mama June Dating a Sex Offender
- Gwyneth Paltrow Makes Fun of Herself on Web Therapy
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zach Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'