Posts with tag "What Not to Wear"
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
'What Not To Wear' fashion guru Clinton Kelly has come out blazing against fellow TLC star Sarah Palin, saying he wasn't thrilled when he heard that the ex-governor would be doing what he calls an "eight-hour info-commercial on my network." Sources tell me Clinton isn't the only star at TLC who wants nothing to do with the right-leaning politician. "Kate Gosselin isn't very fond of her either...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 03:28 PM by Amber James
Sitting back and watching celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson comb through a woman's tresses may be one of the most zen-like experiences I've ever witnessed. The ease with which he can transform an everyday woman into a A-list bombshell proves why he is one of the most sought after celebrity hair stylists in the business. Gibson's current clients include Anne Hathaway, Debra Messing, Angelina Jolie a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tourist Frustrated Yellowstone Bears Aren't Trained to Hang Out with Visitors
- After Living with Hepatitis C for 16 Years, Pamela Anderson Now Says 'I Could Be Cured Within a Month'
- Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Chelsea Always Wanted to Leave Home 'as Soon as She Turned 18,' Says Source
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Joe Brown reportedly begins 5-day jail term for contempt of court
- Throwback! Young Owen Wilson Talks About His First Big Movie Role in Bottle Rocket in 1996—Watch Now!
- What Are Keloids? Everything You Need to Know About These Overgrown Skin Scars
- Mariah Carey and James Packer Look So in Love on Their Round the World Vacation—See the Pics!