Posts with tag "What Not to Wear"
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
'What Not To Wear' fashion guru Clinton Kelly has come out blazing against fellow TLC star Sarah Palin, saying he wasn't thrilled when he heard that the ex-governor would be doing what he calls an "eight-hour info-commercial on my network." Sources tell me Clinton isn't the only star at TLC who wants nothing to do with the right-leaning politician. "Kate Gosselin isn't very fond of her...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 03:28 PM by Amber James
Sitting back and watching celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson comb through a woman's tresses may be one of the most zen-like experiences I've ever witnessed. The ease with which he can transform an everyday woman into a A-list bombshell proves why he is one of the most sought after celebrity hair stylists in the business. Gibson's current clients include Anne Hathaway, Debra Messing, Angelina Jolie...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Third Child on the Way for Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher
- More Twilight Movies to Be Released!
- Porsha Williams Drops to a Recurring Role as Real Housewives Welcomes a New Regular
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games