Posts with tag "What Not to Wear"
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
'What Not To Wear' fashion guru Clinton Kelly has come out blazing against fellow TLC star Sarah Palin, saying he wasn't thrilled when he heard that the ex-governor would be doing what he calls an "eight-hour info-commercial on my network." Sources tell me Clinton isn't the only star at TLC who wants nothing to do with the right-leaning politician. "Kate Gosselin isn't very fond of her...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 03:28 PM by Amber James
Sitting back and watching celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson comb through a woman's tresses may be one of the most zen-like experiences I've ever witnessed. The ease with which he can transform an everyday woman into a A-list bombshell proves why he is one of the most sought after celebrity hair stylists in the business. Gibson's current clients include Anne Hathaway, Debra Messing, Angelina Jolie...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!