Posts with tag "What Not to Wear"
- Posted Dec 30th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
'What Not To Wear' fashion guru Clinton Kelly has come out blazing against fellow TLC star Sarah Palin, saying he wasn't thrilled when he heard that the ex-governor would be doing what he calls an "eight-hour info-commercial on my network." Sources tell me Clinton isn't the only star at TLC who wants nothing to do with the right-leaning politician. "Kate Gosselin isn't very fond of her...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 03:28 PM by Amber James
Sitting back and watching celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson comb through a woman's tresses may be one of the most zen-like experiences I've ever witnessed. The ease with which he can transform an everyday woman into a A-list bombshell proves why he is one of the most sought after celebrity hair stylists in the business. Gibson's current clients include Anne Hathaway, Debra Messing, Angelina Jolie...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princes William and Harry Set to Receive Princess Diana's 1981 Wedding Dress
- Jimi Jamison, Lead Singer of '80s Hitmakers Survivor, Dead at 63
- Funny Video: Let's Marvel at This Squirrel Stealing Food from a Bird Feeder
- Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and other stars comment about nude photo leak
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery,' E! colleague says
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say