Posts with tag "WhitneyPort"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 03:03 PM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- WTF -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Britney Spears
Are celebs being paid to tweet about brands or services? Nicole Richie, Kim Kardashian, Whitney Port and Audrina Patridge can reportedly earn up to $10,000 per tweet for companies including Sony and Nestle. Say it ain't so. OK! Magazine reports on the dark underbelly of the Twitterverse, and you may never look at social media the same again! ...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 04:24 PM by Maggie Coughlan
For two years, Whitney Port was best known Lauren Conrad's kind-hearted sidekick on 'The Hills.' A move to New York City quickly turned the budding fashion designer into the star of her own show, 'The City,' where viewers watched Whitney move up the ranks to work alongside fashion greats like Diane von Furstenberg and Kelly Cutrone. Whitney sat down with PopEater to dish on her former co-stars, wh...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Tricia Romano
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!