Posts with tag "Will Smith"
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 04:27 PM by Katelyn Mullen
There was some major star power on the set of 'Men in Black III' yesterday. Will Smith has been spotted all over New York City, filming scenes with co-star, Tommy Lee Jones for the third installment of the series. He caused a ruckus over his extra large trailer and had many New Yorkers up in arms. That has since passed and things look to be back to normal, or at least as normal as can be when...
- Posted Jun 19th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Christine Fenno
It's that time in June when we celebrate dads, and plenty of stars are among the family men hearing 'Happy Father's Day!' today. Mixed emotions mark the day for some. On her blog, Kim Kardashian posts an archive of images in honor her late father, Robert, as well as beloved stepdad Bruce Jenner, calling the holiday "always bittersweet." And of course, parenthood often gets complicated by the...
- Posted May 15th 2011 at 12:38 PM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- Music News
Have a listen to the teaser clip of Willow Smith's next single, 'Rock Star,' and it's clear the 10-year-old 'Whip My Hair' singer is determined not to be a one-hit wonder. Following up on '21st Century Girl,' a snippet of 'Rock Star' has now been released, teasing its official upcoming release. The confident track underscores a behind-the-scenes video (watch below) of the rising star cavorting...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Litty Samuel
New York City is home to many movie trailers, but only one has dozens of fans surrounding it for days. The corner of Broome and Greene street is the current playground for the new 'Men in Black III' movie starring Will Smith. After receiving complaints from local shop owners and residents about the two story, 1,150 square foot trailer, it was removed and replaced with a less extravagant trailer. ...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 03:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Will Smith is known for traveling in style but when it comes to his latest accessory -- a two story, 1,150 square foot trailer -- New Yorkers are less than impressed. Smith parked his massive trailer, that Us Magazine reports retails for $2 million, on a quiet Soho block, angering neighbors with its fumes and sheer size. The movie star is in town to work on his latest project, 'Men in Black...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Singer and actor Tyrese Gibson has now added "author" to his belt, and in 'How To Get Out of Your Own Way' the kinda good-looking star uses his unique experiences to help guide the reader into an "infinitely richer" life. It's also an honest recount of his troubled background from the Watts section in L.A. to music stardom, to becoming a major movie star ('Transformers'). Tyrese spent a few...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 03:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Here come the men in black. Again. Will Smith is teaming up with Josh Brolin for the third installment of the 'Men in Black' series. The galaxy defenders are back at it, and have been seen filming all over New York City. The duo were recently spotted shooting a scene at the Van Nest Lanes in the Bronx, wearing the classic black suits that Smith and co-star Tommy Lee Jones made famous when...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 08:35 AM by Moviefone Editors
Generally, Will Smith can do no wrong. 'Fresh Prince' was '90s gold. 'Miami' is still the party anthem for my hometown. I own 'Independence Day' on DVD. But I don't think I've read a sentence lately that's made me laugh as hard as the headline to this story: Will Smith and his son, Jaden, will co-star in a sci-fi adventure flick for director M. Night Shyamalan. It's real, guys. It's really...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 06:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's no "hard knock life" for the Smith family these days. Variety reports that Will Smith is exploring a remake of the classic musical 'Annie,' starring none other than daughter Willow Smith. The Sony project is still in development, and details surrounding it remain scarce. Sources say hip-hip mogul Jay-Z, who worked with Willow on her 'Whip My Hair' hit, is in talks to work on the music for...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Zach Dionne
Will Smith and Mark Wahlberg have both boxed on the big screen, and now they're being asked to reprise their roles for a real-life match-up. Damon Feldman of Hollywood Boxing Federation, formerly called Celebrity Boxing Federation, told RadarOnline.com the organization will offer $1 million each if the stars will jump into the ring in 2011. "This will be a great opportunity for both stars to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Weds Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Photos: See the Best Celebrity Food Pics of the Week From Reese, Jessica & More
- Billy Joel and NY Governor team up for beach cleanup
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!