Posts with tag "WillFerrell"
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 01:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Will Ferrell and wife Viveca Paulin welcomed their third son, Axel Ferrell, on Saturday morning, Jan. 23, in Los Angeles, his rep tells PEOPLE. "All the Ferrells are well," his rep adds. Ferrell met his son just hours after performing 'Free Bird' on the final 'Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.' The couple, who wed in 2000, already have two sons together -- 5-year-old Magnus and 3-year-old Mat...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Pop 10 List -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
If all celebrity death reports over the years turned out true (Zach Braff alive!), we'd have lost three big stars to the cliffs of New Zealand by now. Britney Spears would have met her maker thanks to a pretzel truck. And let's just say that Urkel's wake was closed casket. Hoaxes can be random, fun, disturbing. They also lift from common themes. Some of our favorites, starting with ... Deadly N...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 06:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Will Ferrell and his wife Viveca Paulin are expecting their third child, a rep for the actor confirms to PEOPLE. The couple, who met in 1995, already have two sons -- 5-year-old Magnus and 2-year-old Mattias. PEOPLE reports that Paulin is pregnant with another boy and is due in January....
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:30 PM by Dino Sossi
Thirty-five years, and counting. 'Saturday Night Live,' which has been the subject of so many 'Saturday Night Dead' stories that the show should be on permanent life support, will start its 35th season on September 26th with 'Transformers' starlet Megan Fox as host. Women like Megan for her saucy attitude. Men like her for, well, other reasons. But will she make the grade for perhaps her most i...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Is the funny girl cavalry coming to the rescue? After 'Saturday Night Live' lost Amy Poehler ('Baby Mama') last year, Maya Rudolph ('Away We Go') the year before, and Tina Fey ('30 Rock') the year before that, it is rumored that the good ship SNL is plugging its leaks on the girl side of the vessel by bringing in some fresh new female talent. The Comic's Comic Web site is reporting that 'SNL' w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Downey, Jr. Just Won #TBT With This Hair-Gelled, Sweater Vest-Wearing 1993 Photo
- How Did Cinderella's Lily James Really Get that Tiny Waist?
- Elle Macpherson Still Looks Incredible at 50 - In a Bikini!
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Samantha Bee Leaving The Daily Show...Who's Still on It?!
- This Bar Mitzvah Video Is the Best Thing You'll Watch This Week: Stop Right Now and Behold Its Awesomeness
- Kim Kardashian Has Sex "500 Times a Day," Bruce Jenner Feels "Separated"—See a New KUWTK Sneak Peek!