Posts with tag "WillFerrell"
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 01:37 PM by PopEater Staff
Will Ferrell and wife Viveca Paulin welcomed their third son, Axel Ferrell, on Saturday morning, Jan. 23, in Los Angeles, his rep tells PEOPLE. "All the Ferrells are well," his rep adds. Ferrell met his son just hours after performing 'Free Bird' on the final 'Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.' The couple, who wed in 2000, already have two sons together -- 5-year-old Magnus and 3-year-old Mat...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Pop 10 List -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
If all celebrity death reports over the years turned out true (Zach Braff alive!), we'd have lost three big stars to the cliffs of New Zealand by now. Britney Spears would have met her maker thanks to a pretzel truck. And let's just say that Urkel's wake was closed casket. Hoaxes can be random, fun, disturbing. They also lift from common themes. Some of our favorites, starting with ... Deadly N...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 06:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Will Ferrell and his wife Viveca Paulin are expecting their third child, a rep for the actor confirms to PEOPLE. The couple, who met in 1995, already have two sons -- 5-year-old Magnus and 2-year-old Mattias. PEOPLE reports that Paulin is pregnant with another boy and is due in January....
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 03:30 PM by Dino Sossi
Thirty-five years, and counting. 'Saturday Night Live,' which has been the subject of so many 'Saturday Night Dead' stories that the show should be on permanent life support, will start its 35th season on September 26th with 'Transformers' starlet Megan Fox as host. Women like Megan for her saucy attitude. Men like her for, well, other reasons. But will she make the grade for perhaps her most i...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2009 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Is the funny girl cavalry coming to the rescue? After 'Saturday Night Live' lost Amy Poehler ('Baby Mama') last year, Maya Rudolph ('Away We Go') the year before, and Tina Fey ('30 Rock') the year before that, it is rumored that the good ship SNL is plugging its leaks on the girl side of the vessel by bringing in some fresh new female talent. The Comic's Comic Web site is reporting that 'SNL' w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM TIME: See the 10 Best Outfits from Mad Men
- Daniel Craig Is the Ultimate Action Hero in New James Bond Spectre Trailer
- Michael Sam: 'I'm Not the Only Gay Person in the NFL'
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!
- Dr. Dre Didn't Want to Make Straight Outta Compton: I Was Nervous About ''Putting a Blemish on Our Legacy''—Watch!
- Spectre Teaser Trailer Shows Daniel Craig's James Bond More Brooding and Badass Than Ever—Watch!