Posts with tag "WillSmith"
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 10:43 AM by Dino Sossi
We keep forgetting. Was that "Wax on"? Or "Wax off"? Either way, Jaden Smith, son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, will enter Hollywood lore as the lead in the 'The Karate Kid' sequel reports People. "I trained every day for four months with Master Wu [the film's fight coordinator]," Jaden explained....
Why You're Searching for 'Kim Kardashian Halloween Costume,' 'Alanis Morissette,' and 'Karate Kid Remake'Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 10:56 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Kim Kardashian
Wondering why 'Kim Kardashian Halloween Costume,' 'Alanis Morissette' and 'V TV Show' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Mike Hess
Seventy years ago this week, the film world changed forever with the release of 'The Wizard of Oz.' The classic film still stands the test of time despite its 1939 release, but since remakes are all the rage these days, it got us thinking about who would be great in different 'Oz' roles. So, we're leaving it up to you to pick who should be cast for each prominent role in the film. After the jump,...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 03:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani told Glamour magazine that her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale is "made to be a dad" - and we don't disagree. It's heartwarming stuff - and he's not alone. A handful of Hollywood handsomes are apparently joined at the hip with their little ones. Check out our top ten natural born daddies below: Former Bush singer, current solo artist and two-time papa Gavin Rossdale is as...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce