Posts with tag "WilliamShatner"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 02:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Richard Simmons got a little too close for comfort to William Shatner during the fourth hour of 'The Today Show,' this morning, prompting the 'Boston Legal' star to say something that the 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' guru didn't particularly appreciate. "It's time to finally to come out and discuss their relationship," Kathie Lee Gifford says, while Simmons hugs a squirming Shatner. "Oh my God ...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 06:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
Twitter is to 2009 what YouTube was to 2005 -- an Internet game-changer and a way for celebrities to take out the middle-man and go straight to their fan base. Who doesn't love a good celebrity tweet every now and again? It makes them seem so human like, 'Hey, I'm part of their life!' But Twitter should be a privilege, not a right ... and frankly, we think there should be some sort of celebrity ...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
This past weekend, Tom Arnold tied the knot... for the fourth time. Love, dating and marriage can be difficult under the Hollywood microscope, and Arnold isn't the first celebrity to be considered a "serial marrier." Even American television and radio host Larry King has said "I Do" a measly eight times! Multiple marriages are a growing trend among celebrities, and our experts weigh in. ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Aside from Christopher Walken (and maybe Gary Busey), there's nobody who we'd rather hear read something -- anything, really -- than William Shatner. The 'Star Trek' legend's voice, poise and signature delivery makes him the perfect person to bring hilarity to things that simply weren't meant to be. Conan O'Brien knows this, and has had Shatner read portions of Sarah Palin's Twitter posts in the ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Makes Vogue Debut, Sums Up Why She's Our Style Crush In One Shot
- Watch President Obama and Steve Harvey Surprise White House Visitors
- Justin Bieber Says He's Retiring - Should He?
- Police search for car in connection with death of 'America's Next Top Model' director
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson responds to critics after his comments about homosexuality
- Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins gets 29 years in child sex case
- ?It should be illegal to call somebody fat on TV,' says Jennifer Lawrence ? VIDEO
- ?Top of the Morning': Who should play Matt Lauer and Ann Curry in Lifetime movie?
- ?Don't forget Kwanzaa!': Samuel L. Jackson, Tobey Maguire on the ?Between Two Ferns' Christmas Spectacular ? VIDEO