Posts with tag "WilliamShatner"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 02:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Richard Simmons got a little too close for comfort to William Shatner during the fourth hour of 'The Today Show,' this morning, prompting the 'Boston Legal' star to say something that the 'Sweatin' to the Oldies' guru didn't particularly appreciate. "It's time to finally to come out and discuss their relationship," Kathie Lee Gifford says, while Simmons hugs a squirming Shatner. "Oh my God t...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 06:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
Twitter is to 2009 what YouTube was to 2005 -- an Internet game-changer and a way for celebrities to take out the middle-man and go straight to their fan base. Who doesn't love a good celebrity tweet every now and again? It makes them seem so human like, 'Hey, I'm part of their life!' But Twitter should be a privilege, not a right ... and frankly, we think there should be some sort of celebrity Tw...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Interviews -
This past weekend, Tom Arnold tied the knot... for the fourth time. Love, dating and marriage can be difficult under the Hollywood microscope, and Arnold isn't the first celebrity to be considered a "serial marrier." Even American television and radio host Larry King has said "I Do" a measly eight times! Multiple marriages are a growing trend among celebrities, and our experts weigh in. ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Aside from Christopher Walken (and maybe Gary Busey), there's nobody who we'd rather hear read something -- anything, really -- than William Shatner. The 'Star Trek' legend's voice, poise and signature delivery makes him the perfect person to bring hilarity to things that simply weren't meant to be. Conan O'Brien knows this, and has had Shatner read portions of Sarah Palin's Twitter posts in the ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the ever-pr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again - Thanks to This Beauty Product
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Blake Lively Just Called Ryan Reynolds a "Hypocrite" and He May Have Totally Deserved It After This Daring Stunt
- Kim Richards Attends Daughter Brooke's "Dream" Wedding in Mexico With Kyle Richards and Paris Hilton
- Kylie Jenner Kicks Off Memorial Day Weekend With Sexy Bikini Tops and Soaking Wet Jeans—Take a Look!