Posts with tag "Willie Nelson"
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 11:16 AM by PopEater Staff
Country music giant Willie Nelson has called on all stoners and marijuana advocates to put the bong down -- don't be paranoid, bro, no one's gonna steal it -- and get out the vote in 2012 for Republican presidential candidate Gary Johnson. After meeting with the former New Mexico Governor following a concert in his native Texas, Nelson decided to give his Teapot Party's endorsement to Johnson, ...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 03:20 AM by The Boot Editors
Willie Nelson was busted with a personal amount of marijuana on his tour bus last fall. Of course, it probably would've been a much bigger surprise if the search turned up nothing, but in this day and age, where many touring musicians have doctor recommendations allowing them to legally "medicate" in home states such as California and Colorado, not many people care. Especially when there are natur...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 10:00 AM by The Boot Editors
Willie Nelson managed to steer clear of felony charges following his Nov. 26 arrest for marijuana possession. The country legend walked away with a misdemeanor. Nelson was originally suspected of carrying six ounces of the narcotic, which was found on his tour bus while traveling from California to Texas. Nelson faced felony charges with a maximum sentence of two years in prison plus a $10,000 ...
- Posted Nov 26th 2010 at 09:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Music News
Country superstar Willie Nelson was arrested Friday morning for alleged marijuana possession, RadarOnline.com reports. The musician was stopped at a Border Patrol checkpoint and reportedly found with six ounces of marijuana. Hudspeth County Sheriff Arvin West told KVIA that Nelson was traveling in his tour bus from California to Austin when he was stopped by Border Patrol agents Friday morning ...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 06:26 AM by PopEater Staff
It's being called the "Haircut Heard Around the World," and for many fans it's a shock to the system: Willie Nelson. Cut. His. Hair. The country legend has rocked his signature waist-long red hair -- usually in pigtails -- for decades, but while spending time in sunny Hawaii, Nelson decided it was time to chop it off. His rep, Elaine Schock, said Nelson took the plunge sometime in the past two ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amorous, Snowed-In New Yorkers and Bostonians Seek 'Blizzard Buddies' on Craigslist
- Tess Holliday, Size-22 Model, Is First to Score a Major Modeling Contract
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'Come on People, It Was Just a Tush!'
- Kim Kardashian: Bruce Jenner is 'the happiest I've ever seen him'
- New Bill Cosby accuser: 'It was obvious to me that he had had sex with me'
- Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson reunite for comedy 'She's Funny That Way'