Posts with tag "Willow Palin"
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 04:41 AM by Rob Shuter
You would think that after the backlash Kathy Griffin received for making fun of Bristol Palin's weight, the red-headed comedienne would have learned her lesson. Well, think again. Kathy has her eye set on a new Palin to make fun off. "I think it's Willow's year to go down," Griffin snarked to The Hollywood Reporter. "In 2011, I want to offend a new Palin." With her being only 16, Willow...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 08:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Bristol Palin has stepped up and apologized on behalf of her younger sister, Willow, after the 16-year-old attacked a man on Facebook who criticized her mother's new reality show by calling him a "f****t." According to E! Online, Willow is getting a lot of heat after she criticized the young man, named Tre, who claims to be a former classmate. Tre updated his Facebook status on Sunday to read,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Seventeen Siblings Share $20 Million Lottery Jackpot
- Alligator Escapes from Michigan Zoo, Apparently with Help from Tortoise Accomplice
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay New Trailer: See the First Reactions from Comic-Con
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day