Posts with tag "Willow Palin"
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 04:41 AM by Rob Shuter
You would think that after the backlash Kathy Griffin received for making fun of Bristol Palin's weight, the red-headed comedienne would have learned her lesson. Well, think again. Kathy has her eye set on a new Palin to make fun off. "I think it's Willow's year to go down," Griffin snarked to The Hollywood Reporter. "In 2011, I want to offend a new Palin." With her being only 16, Willow woul...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 08:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Bristol Palin has stepped up and apologized on behalf of her younger sister, Willow, after the 16-year-old attacked a man on Facebook who criticized her mother's new reality show by calling him a "f****t." According to E! Online, Willow is getting a lot of heat after she criticized the young man, named Tre, who claims to be a former classmate. Tre updated his Facebook status on Sunday to read, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial: Victim's Girlfriend Testifies
- 13-Year-Old Boy Saves Dog from Burning Building (VIDEO)
- Glee: Sue Has Something to Show Becky - and It's a Tad Creepy (VIDEO)
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Stacey Dash Outrages With Remarks on Campus Rape: ''Bad Girls...Who Like to Be Naughty Might Go Out and Play and Get Hurt''
- Culottes, Leather Dresses and Middle Part Updos Are Some Hot New Trends—Are You Rocking Them? Show Us!
- Hot Mama Alert! Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Skinny Post-Baby Body Less Than 6 Weeks After Giving Birth