Posts with tag "Wolfgang Puck"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 06:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Wolfgang Puck, the Austrian chef who basically invented gourmet pizza, has been catering the official Oscars party for years. Not only does he have his Academy Award soiree, he's also catering the Grammys and the Super Bowl. We checked in to see how Puck, 61, is prepping for the season. Have you been sleeping much lately? No. It's OK, we'll sleep when we are dead, a long time. How many...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Our Editor Transform for the Day of the Dead - & Steal Her Halloween Look
- Tulalip Tribe Denounces Washington School Shooter's Actions
- Pittsburgh Doctor Heads to the Streets to Treat the Homeless - and Finds Them Homes
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- The Kardashians Love to Curse: "This Family Is So F----d Up"—Watch the Hilarious Cursing Supercut!
- Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs Are ''Getting Pretty Serious''—Get the Scoop on the Couple!
- Miley Cyrus' Creepy Baby Mask, Fergie's Elvira Costume and More Celebs' Scariest Halloween Moments—See the Pics!