Posts with tag "Woody Allen"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 10:55 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although he's constantly surrounded by Hollywood's most beautiful women (think Rachel McAdams, Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson) Woody Allen finds it difficult to actually speak to them. While promoting his latest flick, 'Midnight in Paris,' at the Cannes festival, Allen got candid with W magazine about his seemingly high school nerdom insecurities. "Casting is so awkward," he said. "I'm too...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 04:59 PM by Moviefone Editors
Woody Allen has marked Rome as the next stop on his European filmmaking odyssey, and he's recruited Alec Baldwin as his co-pilot. Baldwin will take a leading role in Allen's next film, starring alongside Penelope Cruz, who announced last week that she's in the film. Baldwin and Allen last worked together on the 1990 film 'Alice.' Cruz and Allen recently made 'Vicki Cristina Barcelona,' which...
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 11:04 AM by PopEater Staff
After rumors swirled last July that Carla Bruni-Sarkozy took 32 takes to shoot a single scene, Woody Allen has swooped in to defend the beautiful actress-French First Lady in distress. "She was no problem at all," Allen declared at the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival, the AP reports. "I was delighted with her." Allen was all defense at TIFF in an interview when asked about...
- Posted May 17th 2010 at 06:59 AM by PopEater Staff
Woody Allen has pledged his support to Roman Polanski in the past -- even signing a petition calling for the director's release -- but the timing of his latest words of encouragement hints that the 'Annie Hall' director may not be keeping up on the news. "It's something that happened many years ago ... he has suffered, he has not been allowed to go to the United States. He was embarrassed by...
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 AM by Brenna Ehrlich
First Mackenzie Phillips tells us she was keeping it in the family with her Mamas & the Papas papa, then it turns out David Letterman was mixing business with a whole lot of pleasure. Celebrity sex scandals have taken a weird turn this fall, and that's saying a lot -- it takes a heck of a gossip mag-scorcher to knock Joe America out of his cozy La-Z-boy. Still, sex scandals have been de...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
After a life of high-profile relationships with famous Hollywood men -- from Woody Allen to Warren Beatty -- Diane Keaton is enjoying the independence that comes with being single. In the November issue of More Magazine, Keaton, 63, opened up about men and her current lack of a love life. "It's a huge part of life that's missing, yeah, but I don't miss it," she said. "I'm free to do what I want...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Scott Harris
New York City. When you read those words, a dozen images spring instantly to mind, thanks to the movies that for the past century have been singing the praises -- and exploring the dark side -- of the Big Apple in theaters all around the world. And as the new anthology 'New York, I Love You' shows, the city itself is often the most important character in these films....
Popeater Hot Topics
- International Space Station Receives Important Easter Morning Delivery
- How to Help Families of Victims in the California Bus Crash
- Mariah Carey Shares Super Sweet Easter Photo
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Hedwig and the Angry Inch Broadway Performance
- Easter Celebrations: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and More!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Arrive in Los Angeles After Trip to Louisiana—See the Actress' Baby Bump!