Posts with tag "WoodyAllen"
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 AM by Brenna Ehrlich
First Mackenzie Phillips tells us she was keeping it in the family with her Mamas & the Papas papa, then it turns out David Letterman was mixing business with a whole lot of pleasure. Celebrity sex scandals have taken a weird turn this fall, and that's saying a lot -- it takes a heck of a gossip mag-scorcher to knock Joe America out of his cozy La-Z-boy. Still, sex scandals have been de...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
After a life of high-profile relationships with famous Hollywood men -- from Woody Allen to Warren Beatty -- Diane Keaton is enjoying the independence that comes with being single. In the November issue of More Magazine, Keaton, 63, opened up about men and her current lack of a love life. "It's a huge part of life that's missing, yeah, but I don't miss it," she said. "I'm free to do what I want...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Scott Harris
New York City. When you read those words, a dozen images spring instantly to mind, thanks to the movies that for the past century have been singing the praises -- and exploring the dark side -- of the Big Apple in theaters all around the world. And as the new anthology 'New York, I Love You' shows, the city itself is often the most important character in these films....
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood heartthrob Orlando Bloom has been named a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) in recognition of his commitment to the rights of kids all over the world, Reuters reports. Bloom, star of 'Lord of the Rings' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean,' has supported UNICEF since 2007. He has visited UN projects in Sarajevo, Russia and Nepal providing education, shelter...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Makeup That'll Instantly Make You Look More Awake
- Janel Parrish's DWTS Blog: My Goal Now Is to Win
- Why Being Taylor Swift's Awards Show Date Would Be the Best Thing Ever
- Foxwoods Resort Casino 'indefinitely' postpones Bill Cosby appearance
- Ricky Skaggs supportive of gay country singers coming out
- Ex-model says Cosby hid behind image of Cliff Huxtable
- John Oliver thinks the president's pardoned turkey has no case
- Waka Flocka Flame shills throat drops because he's Waka Flocka Flame
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Cameron Diaz crashes the boys club