Posts with tag "WorstWeekEver"
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
As if Chris Brown's life, image and reputation haven't been sullied enough since his brutal beating of RIhanna back in February, this week offered up a surplus of less-than-rainbows-and-puppies news for the disgraced R&B star. His quest to revamp his public persona via apologies has helped a bit, but this week, that all hit the skids thanks to a few minor hiccups (e.g., his awesomely...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- John Denver receives posthumous star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!