Posts with tag "X Factor"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 03:33 PM by AOL TV Editors
First Cheryl Cole was booted from the U.S. version of Simon Cowell's 'The X Factor,' then the UK version -- but now the singer and reality judge is rumored to be applying for a U.S. visa as her employment drama continues. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the British pop star is currently in a "chess match" with 'X Factor' producer Fremantle. The report says Fremantle is trying to avoid...
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 06:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's safe to say that Cheryl Cole hasn't had the best week. First she was replaced as a judge for the American version of 'The X Factor,' and now she's reportedly lost her job at the U.K. version of the talent show as well. According to The Daily Mail, Cole was offered "an olive branch" from the producers of the British 'X Factor' to return as a judge after news broke that she booted from the...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 02:56 PM by Elizabeth Yun
It's official: British beauty Cheryl Cole has been ousted from her judging seat on the U.S. edition of the 'The X Factor' in favor of Pussycat Dolls lead singer Nicole Scherzinger. Scherzinger previously served as a guest judge on the original U.K. version of the singing competition where she thoroughly impressed both producers and her fellow judges. Cole rose to fame when she won a competition...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Newly selected 'X-Factor' judge Cheryl Cole has reportedly been asked to dump her boyfriend of one year, 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Derek Hough, so that so she can create a better image for herself. The Mirror is reporting that Fox executives are trying to raise the profile of the relatively unknown British singer and TV star and they have bluntly asked her to break ties with Hough. One...
- Posted May 8th 2011 at 08:27 AM by Christine Fenno
The 'X Factor' judging panel is complete, with the final chair to be filled by Paula Abdul, who just closed the deal in last-minute negotiations, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Abdul will take her seat alongside Simon Cowell, reuniting the former 'Idol' stars once again. Cheryl Cole and Antonio 'L.A.' Reid have already been named as the other 'X Factor' judges. Meanwhile, Pussycat Doll...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 12:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
If Simon Cowell gets his way, the judging panel for Fox's 'X Factor' will look like this: Cowell, L.A. Reid, Cheryl Cole and Paula Abdul. Yep, Simon wants Paula back. In an interview with Deadline, Cowell revealed his panel hopes but was sure to point out that negotiations with Abdul, his former 'American Idol' panelist, have yet to begin. "I've always wanted Paula," Cowell told Nikki Finke....
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Simon Cowell seems to have another hit show on his hands based on the record crowds that turned up to audition for 'The X Factor.' The first 'X Factor' auditions took place on Sunday in Los Angeles, and the Daily Mail is reporting than an estimated 18,000-plus hopefuls turned out to the LA Memorial Sports Arena. Freeways were jammed around the arena, and hundreds of contestants even camped...
- Posted Mar 20th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Auditions for Simon Cowell's new talent competition 'The X Factor' will kick off March 27 in Los Angeles, and in the meantime, suspense is building about just who will be seated at the judges' table. Cowell made the first announcement last week, confirming that famed music producer Antonio 'L.A.' Reid has agreed to sit alongside him on the panel when the series launches. Now, sources are...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Denise Warner
Simon Cowell left 'American Idol' last year to bring 'X Factor' to the States, but that doesn't mean there's love lost for the former judge. We asked Cowell, through e-mail, if he was still watching the show he made into a juggernaut, and he said yes. "I did see some parts of it," he responded. "And I think they are doing a good job. It's a different show to last year and the one before...
- Posted Mar 4th 2011 at 12:50 AM by AOL TV Editors
Simon Cowell continues to be cagey regarding final selection for the 'X Factor' judges panel. He did, however, reveal the names of possible judges and those who definitely aren't being considered on 'Access Hollywood Live.' Cowell said that George Michael, Nicole Scherzinger, Mariah Carey and Paula Abdul are possibilities, but that Christina Aguilera and Katy Perry are not. He also said that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- Virginia Ex-Governor Forced to Air Dirty Laundry in Court to Protect Himself
- Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus team up to honor the Beatles
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Donald Trump Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With the Help of Miss Universe and Miss USA—Watch Now!
- Dakota Fanning Loves Lisa Vanderpump, Talks 21st Birthday Plans (Yup, a Drink May Be Involved)
- Inside Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Budget Wedding—It Was Practically Free!