Posts with tag "XFactorTwins"
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 09:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Seeing double on X Factor? Twins John and Edward took the stage on 'X-Factor' to perform Britney Spears' 'Oops, I Did It Again' for the judges (including 'American Idol' star Simon Cowell) dressed identically in red leather suits with black shirts and black ties and the same spiky, gelled hair-do. So what did everyone think of their performance? Watch It and Find Out ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned from a Polish Playground for Being 'Inappropriately Dressed'
- From Kendall's New Gig to Kim's Fragrance Tour, Get Your Kardashian/Jenner Style Fix
- Harold Henthorn, Accused of Killing Wife, Had Map Marked with Spot Where She Fell, Authorities Say
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- The Queen Latifah Show Cancelled After Two Seasons, Host Thanks Her Fans and Crew
- The Duggars Promote Their Own Petition to Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC Following Backlash
- Matthew McConaughey Was Robbed of Another Sexiest Man Alive Title (Or So Says Stephen Colbert!)