Posts with tag "YaVaughnieWilkins"
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 04:42 PM by Sam Brand
Love makes people do crazy things. Spurned love makes people do even crazier things, like spend $250,000 on billboards publicly smearing an ex-lover's name. That's what YaVaughnie Wilkins did to married tech titan Charles Phillips, with whom she had an 8 ½ year affair. The billboards, posted in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco were taken down today after almost a week of very public...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 01:52 PM by Sam Brand
Minnesota native Prince "saw the future" while watching the Vikings throttle the Cowboys last week. He's created a pop-slash-fight song to take Brett Favre and team to the Super Bowl. Diane von Furstenberg appeared on 'The View' to plug a new collection of home furnishings. And jilted mistress YaVaughnie Wilkins has spent $250,000 on billboards to take revenge on millionaire mogul Charles...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- Soldiers Inspire Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor to Run Again
- Kevin Sharp, Country Singer with High-Profile Cancer Battle, Dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism