Posts with tag "YaVaughnieWilkins"
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 04:42 PM by Sam Brand
Love makes people do crazy things. Spurned love makes people do even crazier things, like spend $250,000 on billboards publicly smearing an ex-lover's name. That's what YaVaughnie Wilkins did to married tech titan Charles Phillips, with whom she had an 8 ½ year affair. The billboards, posted in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco were taken down today after almost a week of very public...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 01:52 PM by Sam Brand
Minnesota native Prince "saw the future" while watching the Vikings throttle the Cowboys last week. He's created a pop-slash-fight song to take Brett Favre and team to the Super Bowl. Diane von Furstenberg appeared on 'The View' to plug a new collection of home furnishings. And jilted mistress YaVaughnie Wilkins has spent $250,000 on billboards to take revenge on millionaire mogul Charles...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Janel Parrish's DWTS Blog: 'It's Really Nice to Be Back with Val'
- Fourth Child on the Way for Stanley Tucci
- Alan Jackson Announces 25th Anniversary Tour - and 2 Very Cool Opening Acts
- Exclusive: Olivia Munn appeals to USDA to help circus elephant
- Bob Seger, 69, launches tour and new album, 'Ride Out'
- Topless pics of Brooke Burke hit New York City gallery
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked