Posts with tag "Yale Daily News"
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 09:20 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- WTF -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
James Franco, who joined Twitter just two weeks ago to help promote the Oscars, is now using the site to defend himself against haters -- namely a fellow student at Yale -- who skewered him not for his maligned performance on Sunday, but for his style of tweeting. "James Franco, your Twitter sort of sucks," Yale Daily News writer Cokey Cohen posted Saturday. In her article, Cohen argued that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dianna Agron Cuts Her Hair, Goes Bright Platinum (PHOTOS)
- Brad & Angelina's Top 10 PDA Moments
- Omaha Police Officer Accidentally Kills 'Cops' Film Crew Member During Shootout
- Celebrity child molesters: Is their fame a factor?
- Beyonce's dad suggests divorce rumors were fabricated to boost ticket sales
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier