Posts with tag "Yale Daily News"
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 09:20 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- WTF -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
James Franco, who joined Twitter just two weeks ago to help promote the Oscars, is now using the site to defend himself against haters -- namely a fellow student at Yale -- who skewered him not for his maligned performance on Sunday, but for his style of tweeting. "James Franco, your Twitter sort of sucks," Yale Daily News writer Cokey Cohen posted Saturday. In her article, Cohen argued that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll