Posts with tag "YokoOno"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 01:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Lady Gaga brought her hugely successful "Monster Ball" home to New York City last night for the first of four sold-out shows at Radio City Music Hall. Wearing metal rings, over-sized mirrored shoulder pads (with a matching bra, of course), Lady Gaga proved that her shows are nothing if they're not way-out-there. In addition to the frenzied throngs of the Lady's bejeweled and bewigged fans, ther...
- Posted Sep 19th 2009 at 08:55 AM by PopEater Staff
John Lennon's 76-year-old widow Yoko Ono admits she's sympathetic towards pop singer Britney Spears. "I think that the world was not fair to her, and they're just using her and not dignifying her," she told Usmagazine.com. "I think she's a survivor and she's doing very well," Ono added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside JFK's Cool Dad Moment - After John Jr.'s White House Jungle Gym Fall
- PEOPLE Exclusive: Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Why She Can't Really Have a Six-Pack Right Now
- 15 Foods You Never Thought to Grill - But Should
- Ava DuVernay Not Directing Black Panther Movie, Starring Chadwick Boseman—Find Out Why!
- Kate Hudson Sings the National Anthem for Independence Day and Does an Amazing Job—Watch!
- Kylie Jenner Steps Out in Chic Red Mini Dress Before Fourth of July Holiday—See the Photo!