Posts with tag "YokoOno"
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 01:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Lady Gaga brought her hugely successful "Monster Ball" home to New York City last night for the first of four sold-out shows at Radio City Music Hall. Wearing metal rings, over-sized mirrored shoulder pads (with a matching bra, of course), Lady Gaga proved that her shows are nothing if they're not way-out-there. In addition to the frenzied throngs of the Lady's bejeweled and bewigged fans,...
- Posted Sep 19th 2009 at 08:55 AM by PopEater Staff
John Lennon's 76-year-old widow Yoko Ono admits she's sympathetic towards pop singer Britney Spears. "I think that the world was not fair to her, and they're just using her and not dignifying her," she told Usmagazine.com. "I think she's a survivor and she's doing very well," Ono added. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Gets a Mini-Mullet, Chrissy Teigen Rocks a Bob: Your Tuesday Star Hair Updates
- Pregnant Teen Strangled and Boyfriend Decapitated After Connecting with a Man on Craigslist for Sex
- Prince George's Birthday Bash: Shiny Gifts and a Visit from the Queen
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tree planted in memory of George Harrison felled ... by beetles