Posts with tag "YomKippur"
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' N...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tamera Mowry-Housley: Why I Didn't Have to Tell Tia I Was Pregnant
- Shia LaBeouf's Long, Braided Rattail: Discuss Amongst Yourselves
- The Future of Bobbi Kristina's $20 Million Fortune
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- What Hiatus? Mumford & Sons Surprise Fans By Announcing New Album—Find Out When It's Coming!
- Michelle Williams Covers Elle U.K., Admits Being a Single Working Mom Leaves Her "Feeling Pretty Exhausted"
- ''Auntie'' Kristin Chenoweth Gives Sarah Michelle Gellar's Daughter Broadway Dance Lessons—See the Cute Pic