Posts with tag "ZacEfron"
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
Actress Nikki Blonsky is busy prepping for 'Hairspray 2' and tells PopEater the sequel will live up to the success of the 2007 movie musical. "Behind the genius of Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman, they are writing 17 brand new songs... We have all the right people who came up with the first one, so they can knock the second one out of the park." Director Adam Shankman and writer John Waters will ...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 01:07 PM by Bryan Alexander
It's still not clear if the world will ever let Zac Efron move on from his 'High School Musical' days. While we ponder this question, Efron found some serious kindred spirits working on his latest movie 'Me & Orson Welles.' His co-star Claire Danes and director Richard Linklater are still breaking away from their teen-favorite cult hits as well. "We all were involved in these teen cult ...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 06:46 AM by PopEater Staff
According to a friend, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens haven't broken up -- no matter what the National Enquirer says. The 'High School Musical' couple are still together, the friend says, laughing at a report that suggested the two had split but Vanessa didn't know it yet, Usmagazine.com reports. "They spent months together up in Vancouver, where they are both filming movies," the friend told ...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 05:00 AM by Amber James
With ''High School Musical' behind her, Ashley Tisdale is setting her sights on her music and several new movie projects. The 24-year-old actress spoke with PopEater at Bauer Publishing's M magazine Hollywood Halloween party and discussed her holiday plans, what she really wants for Christmas and cleared up rumors about Zac Efron. ...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 02:39 PM by PopEater Staff
In 1938, Orson Welles scared the crap out of millions of people by reading 'War of the Worlds' on the radio as if it were an actual newscast, causing wide spread panic. Tomorrow, the H.G. Wells book will be read again on air -- to promote the Zac Efron movie 'Me and Orson Welles.' The broadcast begins at 8PM on Oct. 30 -- which is exactly 71 years and one minute after the first time the ...
- Posted Sep 15th 2009 at 09:29 AM by PopEater Staff
'High School Musical' Vanessa Hudgens didn't ask for fame, but between her hit franchise and her A-List co-star slash boyfriend Zac Efron, it comes with the territory. In the October issue of Allure, the actress talks about being famous, her fans and crazy rumors. "I want to do things where people are like, 'Oh my God, that's Vanessa?' And not have it be something that's expected," she says of her ...
- Posted Apr 15th 2009 at 09:39 AM by Amber James
Actress Vivica Fox isn't ashamed to be called a cougar and is using her experience to host TV Land's new reality dating show, 'The Cougar.' "I was so happy to see it was going to be a grown-up, sexy form of a dating show. It's about time people understand that cougars are all the rage," Fox told PopEater. "We have to inform, empower and enlighten the rest of American women and let them know if ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?