Posts with tag "Zach Galifianakis"
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 03:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
No one seems to be safe when it comes to Zach Galifianakis' sometimes humorous but mostly just honest jabs. 'The Hangover Part II' funny man isn't holding back in his cover interview with Rolling Stone -- watch out world, hell hath no furry like Galifianakis' scorn. So who's on the short list of Galifiankis' rampant rage? The actor has it in for self-proclaimed trashy pop star, Ke$ha. "I s...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 06:47 AM by Kelly Fisher
Funnyman Zach Galifianakis is back with his ever-popular 'Between Two Ferns' show on Funny or Die. In the latest episode, comedian Will Ferrell gets in on the strange act. During the talk show parody, the duo get friendly and begin feeding fruit to each other. One thing leads to another and before you know it, Galifianakis is eating a strawberry right out of Ferrell's mouth. As if the video ...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 04:55 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
According to Zach Galifianakis, pregnant bombshells are more than fair game when it comes to a major diss. In a recent interview with ShortList.com, when 'The Hangover Part II' star was made aware that January Jones named him as the funniest man she'd ever met, he was quick to call out the 'Mad Men' beauty on what sounded, to us like a compliment. But Galifianakis remembered a more than "rude" ...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 11:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
Zach Galifianakis is sure upping the ante when it comes to his on-air drug use. Forget marijuana, Galifianakis is clamoring to join the big leaguers who partake in the high-life. In October 2010, Galifianakis set the Internet on fire after his appearance on Bill Maher's 'Real Time.' Maher threw up a still shot of Galifianakis smoking a joint on the show and announced that the clip of that appea...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 10:35 AM by Zach Dionne
Zach Galifianakis and his beard gloriously cover GQ magazine's May issue just in time for his (and his beard's) starring role in 'The Hangover Part II.' Rather than the usual fashion spread or long-form profile, Galifianakis (who appeared last summer on GQ's Comedy Issue cover) indulged in a little writing of his own, Mad Libs-style. "Hi, my name is Zach Galifianakis," begins a feature titl...
- Posted Mar 13th 2011 at 08:44 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
In his return as 'Saturday Night Live' guest host this weekend, 'Hangover: Part II' star Zach Galifianakis was uniquely versatile, his understated deadpan humor somehow elevating almost every sketch he was in. He took on characters such as a lumberjack, an earnest 'View' fan, and Hannibal Lechter; he even donned a Little Orphan Annie dress and sang. Saving one of the biggest laughs for last,...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 03:03 PM by Zach Dionne
We've waited patiently, and finally we get to see a bit of 'The Hangover Part II' via a new teaser trailer. The clip, just over a minute long, is more hype-up footage than anything, giving away next to no plot. We do learn that Zach Galifianakis has a shaved head, the "wolf pack" of Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Bradley Cooper have reunited (Justin Bartha is nowhere to be found, though he's listed ...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 11:03 AM by Zach Dionne
Zach Galifianakis is finally back with a new 'Between Two Ferns' on Funny Or Die, and it was well worth the wait. Bringing in two completely different guests in Tila Tequila and Jennifer Aniston, the 'Hangover' star keeps things as awkward as ever. In fact, he almost entirely ignores the 'Friends' sweetheart in favor of quizzing and bonding with reality TV starlet and onetime Myspace model quee...
- Posted Nov 6th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Troublemakers -
- WTF -
- Amy Winehouse -
- Taylor Swift -
- Matthew McConaughey -
- Zach Galifianakis
Taylor Swift is the latest in a long line of celebrities to create a signature scent and we're extremely curious to know about the singer's choice of smells. Swift, who looks very much like a baby powder and peonies kind of girl, amused audience when, during a recent interview, David Letterman told the star, "Please don't take this the wrong way, but you smell like expensive wood." While we're e...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 01:35 PM by AOL TV Editors
Zach Galifianakis created a huge furor last week when it appeared he smoked pot on Bill Maher's 'Real Time.' Earlier this week, Maher revealed that the spliff wasn't real. "If it was a real joint, Wolf, I would have smoked it ... I think it was cloves or something," Maher told Wolf Blitzer in a CNN interview. "Zach's crazy, he's not that crazy." When Galifianakis appeared on 'Late Night with Ji...
Popeater Hot Topics
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Compares Dating to 'Getting Fed to the Wolves'
- Britney Spears Presents VMA Award For Best Male Video
- Rebel Wilson Debuts Dip-Dyed Tips at the VMAS (to Match Her Dress, of Course)
- Miley Cyrus hosts VMAs in barely there silver straps
- Taylor Swift's gal pals take over VMAs red carpet
- Wildest looks at the 2015 VMAs
- Best & Worst Dressed at the 2015 MTV VMAs: Taylor Swift, Vanessa Hudgens & More!
- The Internet Has a Lot of Feelings About Justin Bieber's Hair at the 2015 MTV VMAs
- Nicki Minaj Confronts Miley Cyrus Onstage During the 2015 MTV VMAs and Calls Her a Bitch—Watch Now!