Posts with tag "ZachBraff"
- Posted Dec 5th 2009 at 09:15 AM by Nicki Gostin
Donald Faison first won our hearts as Murray in 'Clueless' and for close to a decade he's been Turk on the hit medical comedy 'Scrubs.' Aside from his general television success, Faison popped into our minds recently when we cast him to play Tiger Woods in the sure-to-be-made TV movie about the ongoing sex scanal. So, PopEater was able to catch up with Faison, who called from the 'Scrubs' set...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Pop 10 List -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
If all celebrity death reports over the years turned out true (Zach Braff alive!), we'd have lost three big stars to the cliffs of New Zealand by now. Britney Spears would have met her maker thanks to a pretzel truck. And let's just say that Urkel's wake was closed casket. Hoaxes can be random, fun, disturbing. They also lift from common themes. Some of our favorites, starting with ... Deadly...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
It started with a headline -- "Beloved Scrubs actor found dead in his home" -- and a doctored CNN article page circulated on Twitter that said the star, Zach Braff, was discovered with an "empty pill bottle" by his side. Fans clamored for more information, but soon it became clear: another celebrity suicide hoax. Braff, 34, came forward on Monday to dispute the story in a video on his Facebook...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Kate Upton Poses In Bed for New Sam Edelman Commercial—Go Behind-the-Scenes!
- Tyler Oakley, Rebecca Black and More Internet Celebs You Need to Know About
- Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka Reenact Lady and the Tramp's Iconic Spaghetti Scene—and It's Adorable!