Posts with tag "Ziegfeld Follies"
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 08:05 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Doris Eaton Travis, one of the legendary Ziegfeld Follies chorus girls, who wore elaborate costumes for the series of lavish Broadway theatrical productions in the early 1900s, died Tuesday at age 106, public relations firm Boneau/Bryan-Brown said. She died of an aneurysm in Commerce, Mich., her nephew, Joe Eaton, told the New York Times. Travis, who was from West Bloomfield, Mich., continued ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashley Benson Slams Pretty Little Liars Poster For Being Too Photoshopped
- Jordan Graham Strikes Plea Deal; Halts Murder Trial
- Kendra Wilkinson's 'Dream Family Has Become a Reality'
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- Estelle Parsons will toss Molotovs on Broadway in ?The Velocity of Autumn'
- Best of 2013: A comparison of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler reveal ?Star Wars VII' roles; J.J. Abrams responds