Posts with tag "Ziegfeld Follies"
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 08:05 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Doris Eaton Travis, one of the legendary Ziegfeld Follies chorus girls, who wore elaborate costumes for the series of lavish Broadway theatrical productions in the early 1900s, died Tuesday at age 106, public relations firm Boneau/Bryan-Brown said. She died of an aneurysm in Commerce, Mich., her nephew, Joe Eaton, told the New York Times. Travis, who was from West Bloomfield, Mich., continued...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 12-Year-Old with Rare Always-Hungry Condition Lands Back in Hospital
- Who Still Makes Jamie Foxx Starstruck?
- Ginnifer Goodwin's Romantic Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown: See a Sketch!
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle