Posts with tag "Ziegfeld Follies"
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 08:05 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Doris Eaton Travis, one of the legendary Ziegfeld Follies chorus girls, who wore elaborate costumes for the series of lavish Broadway theatrical productions in the early 1900s, died Tuesday at age 106, public relations firm Boneau/Bryan-Brown said. She died of an aneurysm in Commerce, Mich., her nephew, Joe Eaton, told the New York Times. Travis, who was from West Bloomfield, Mich., continued t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- As Chowchilla Bus Kidnapper Gets Parole, Victims Speak Out: 'I Only Felt Safe When They Were Behind Bars'
- FROM EW: Robert De Niro Goes to Work for Anne Hathaway in Latest Trailer for The Intern
- Pippa Middleton's 'Regular Family' Screen Saver Is Adorably Sweet (Guess Who's on There?)
- Kim Richards arrested for shoplifting
- Allure takes heat for afro article featuring white woman
- 'OITNB' star Ruby Rose shows off tattoos in string bikini