Posts with tag "Ziegfeld Follies"
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 08:05 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Doris Eaton Travis, one of the legendary Ziegfeld Follies chorus girls, who wore elaborate costumes for the series of lavish Broadway theatrical productions in the early 1900s, died Tuesday at age 106, public relations firm Boneau/Bryan-Brown said. She died of an aneurysm in Commerce, Mich., her nephew, Joe Eaton, told the New York Times. Travis, who was from West Bloomfield, Mich., continued t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby Files Motion to Dismiss Defamation Lawsuit Against Him
- Prince William Says He Once Dreamed of Being An Astronaut
- Burger King Franchisee of the Year Award Winner Gives $120K to Employees
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- The life and career of Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
- Here's How You Can Take Home Your Own Piece of Birdman
- WWE Diva Ariane Surprises Estranged Father With Life-Changing Dental Surgery—See the Heartwarming Total Divas Clip!
- Super-Skinny Khloé Kardashian Says She Used to Be ''Overweight'': ''People Love to Call Me the Fat One''