Posts with tag "Zoe Saldana"
- Posted Oct 2nd 2010 at 09:35 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
For years, comics fans have been following the behind-the-scenes saga as various parties (Joel Silver, Joss Whedon) tried and failed to bring a 'Wonder Woman' project to the big screen, with beauties such as Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie rumored to star. It now looks far more likely that Diana Prince's lasso-wielding alter ego will take flight (in her awesome invisible plane, if we're lucky) on ...
- Posted Aug 28th 2010 at 04:30 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Zoe Saldana is back in theaters in glorious Na'vi blue this weekend with a return engagement of 'Avatar.' And at the same time, she's showing exactly what's going on underneath all of that motion capture animation in a new Calvin Klein campaign. The 'Avatar' and 'Star Trek' beauty gets confessional in three new online videos promoting Calvin Klein Underwear's Fall 2010 campaign, according t...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 12:23 PM by The Editors of StyleList
'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana reveals plenty more than she did on Pandora in this trio of just-released images from the Fall 2010 line. Saldana wears Calvin Klein's Envy bra, which is part of the company's new Coverage Level System. In the Saldana ads (via our pals at StyleList), shot by Mikael Jansson in New York, Saldana wears different styles of bras from the Envy collection, the skimpiest o...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 02:40 PM by Denise Warner
Kitty Kelley's controversial (and unauthorized) biography on Oprah Winfrey, called 'Oprah,' will be made into a TV movie, EOnline.com reports. According to E!, Kelley made a deal with producer Larry Thompson, who wants to get the project on air around the time that Ms. Winfrey signs off from her daytime talk show. We here at PopEater hoped to help them out in the casting department. Here are...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'Avatar' actress Zoe Saldana is engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years, Keith Britton, a source tells Us Weekly. Britton is a 33-year-old actor and CEO of My Fashion Database. Saldana "is thrilled" to tie the knot, the source tells Us. "They've been together forever," the source says. "They're a great couple." But close friends explain Saldana will likely keep quiet about her engagement -- jus...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 11:05 AM by PopEater Staff
The Oscar red carpet is basically the Super Bowl of red carpets. This year, HollywoodLife.com and PopEater are teaming up to get your opinion on the best and worst dressed of the night. We picked a few of our favorites, and want you to tell us who you think was best -- Rachel, Mo'Nique, K-Stew, Cameron or Sandra -- in the poll!...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Sam Joins the Canadian Football League, Signs with the Montreal Alouettes
- Feces Falls from the Sky, Ruins Sweet 16 Party
- See John Travolta, Cuba Gooding Jr. and More in First Cast Pics of O.J. Simpson Series American Crime Story (PHOTOS)
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- All-American Summer 2015
- Ryan Reynolds Fulfills Wish of Boy Battling Cancer Who Wanted to Meet Deadpool—See the Sweet Photos
- 19 Kids and Counting, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and 5 More TV Shows Brought Down by Scandal
- Scream Queens' Latest Trailer Totally Makes Us Want to Rush Emma Roberts' Sorority—Death Be Damned!