Posts with tag "ZombieWalk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mary-Kate Olsen's Vintage Engagement Ring: What It Cost, Where It's From and More
- Djuan Trent, a Former Miss Kentucky, Comes Out as 'Queer'
- Shakira: Why I'm So Open About My Personal Life
- Aaron Carter: Hilary Duff was the love of my life
- Who knew? Surprising celebrity facts
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- 10 things we learned from Benedict Cumberbatch's ?T Magazine' interview
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Juan Pablo Galavis Defends R-Word Joke, Tells People to "Open Your Mind" and "Learn Culture"
- Charlize Theron & Sean Penn's Dinner With Friends and Other Star Sightings
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Water Thrown in Her Face, Soaks Jimmy Fallon and Talks About Her Docu-Series—Watch Now!