Posts with tag "ZombieWalk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hot New Couple Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Step Out Together
- Kendra Wilkinson's Reality Show Will Capture Marital Problems with Hank Baskett: Source
- President Obama Gives Afghanistan War Hero the Medal of Honor
- Ted Nugent concert canceled at Native American casino
- J.J. Abrams reveals X-Wing in ?Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Jessica Simpson talks babies: Will she have another one?
- ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All': ?I had no idea you guys were kissing her so fast!'
- A serious attempt to understand Blake Lively's Goop-like website
- Dwayne Johnson maybe just revealed that he's playing a ?Justice League' superhero
- Fargo Season 2 Will Be Set in 1979 and Focus on Younger Version of...
- Rachel McAdams Was "in Awe" of Lindsay Lohan's Talent While Shooting Mean Girls
- The Bachelorette Recap: Secrets, Lies and Babies as the Men Tell All – Plus, Ashley and JP Stop By for a Live Sonogram!