Posts with tag "Zombieland"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor: Taking Sides on Juan Pablo Galavis's Awkward Finale
- Kim Kardashian's Full Face of Makeup at the Gym Is Making Our Pores Hurt
- Oscar Pistorius 'Just Laughed' About Shooting from Car Sunroof, Friend Says
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?The Bachelorette': What we can expect from Andi Dorfman
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelor' finale and ?After the Final Rose'
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez perform sexy dance routine ? VIDEO
- Trista Sutter Talks "Disrespectful" Juan Pablo, Weighs in on "Unsettling" Bachelor Finale
- New Girl Sneak Peek: Nick Finally Puts His Law Degree to Good Use...With Denzel Washington?! Watch Now
- Kim Kardashian and Fergie Have Two Very Different Workout Styles: Which Works Out Best?