Posts with tag "Zooey Deschanel"
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Zooey Deschanel may be the world's foremost Manic Pixie Dream Girl, but in the latest campaign for cosmetic company Rimmel, the actress is virtually unrecognizable. In Rimmel's new ad for Lasting Finish Lipstick, the She & Him singer's adorable features are heavily disguised, having been airbrushed within an inch of their life. In fact, the actress's Bambi-like blue eyes and ...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 10:30 AM by Zach Dionne
In the new issue of Lucky magazine, actress and musician Zooey Deschanel calls out people who dub her "quirky" -- a moniker the indie heartthrob receives often. "It's an annoying word," Deschanel says. "'Quirky' is like a nice way of saying weird." The 31-year-old actress, married to Death Cab for Cutie frontman Ben Gibbard, will appear in 'Your Highness' this spring. "It's a spoof of ...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It was all about comfort at the Sundance Film Festival this weekend. From snowboots and scarves to warm hats and winter-themed sweaters, the stars were putting their best (comfy) foot forward to stay warm and look great during the 10-day festival. Zooey Deschanel didn't have to sacrifice looking good for feeling good. The 'My Idiot Brother' actress spent her time at the festival Sunday in ...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 10:45 AM by Sarah Crow
Zooey Deschanel may seem like a free spirit on screen, but the actress is anything but carefree when it comes to her money. The '500 Days of Summer' star is suing trendy shoe company Steve Madden, claiming that they never made good on a $2 million endorsement deal she inked this summer. According to Us Weekly, after the papers were filed, Madden insisted that retailers wouldn't cough up ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Ashlee Simpson -
- Ashley Tisdale -
- Ashley Olsen -
- Beyonce Knowles -
- Britney Spears -
- Christina Aguilera
Celebrity fashion is constantly changing. Over this decade, we've seen wild women turn into stunning starlets and girls-next-door turn to rock-n-roll hipsters. But what defining trend will encompass the past ten years? The '60s had go-go boots, bell bottom jeans and psychedelic prints, while satin polyester and hot pants defined the disco era of the late '70s. What fashion will we remember ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 09:46 PM by PopEater Staff
Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard are husband and wife! The actress and She & Him singer and the Death Cab for Cutie frontman married in a ceremony outside of Seattle, Usmagazine.com reports. Deschanel and Gibbard dated nearly a year before tying the knot. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- Val Chmerkovskiy Took Stitches 'Like a Champ,' Says His Plastic Surgeon
- Amy Poehler, Michelle Obama, Stephen Colbert & More Commencement Speeches
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
- ?Hangman with prizes': On the scene at the 30th anniversary of ?Wheel of Fortune'
- New ?Wolverine' trailer: Another deep dive
- ?Glee': I don't know what month the show is taking place in and it's driving me insane!