Posts with tag "a-rod"
- Posted Nov 28th 2010 at 12:20 PM by Christine Fenno
Just weeks ago, they made headlines for breaking up, but Cameron Diaz and Yankees star Alex Rodriguez seem more on-again than ever. Last week, paparazzi caught the swimsuit-clad couple soaking up the sun while trying to remain incognito on a private yacht off the coast of Miami (Rodriguez reportedly maintains a home in Miami during the off-season). Now, according to photos obtained by...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 09:59 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
The New York Post is reporting that Cameron Diaz and MLB slugger Alex Rodriguez are becoming quite close. The 'Charlie's Angels' actress has reportedly embarked on a low-key romance with the baseball star after they met at a Creative Artists Agency Super Bowl party in February. A source told Life and Style magazine: "A-Rod is with Cameron. They've been keeping it quiet, but they're totally...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Be honest. When you first heard that Tiger Woods might be cheating on his wife, you hoped it wasn't true. Not Tiger Woods! Not the clean-cut golfer who single-handedly made golf fun to watch. Not the guy whose relationship with his parents was touching. Not everyone's favorite classy athlete ... For some reason, the public tends to hold athletes, particularly good ones, up to incredibly...
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 03:22 PM by Jo Piazza
Yankee fans are crossing their fingers, their toes and bowing down before the altar of a certain blonde bombshell today in hopes that Kate Hudson will continue to work the magic that has transformed Alex Rodriguez into a power player in the post-season. We already told you that Kate has done more for Alex's game than Madonna ever did, but now we want to take a closer look at what could account...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream Bassist Jack Bruce Dies at 71
- No Tricks, Just Treats: Hot Hunks of Horror
- Joe Nichols: I'll Do 'Anything' to Make My Family Happy
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine