Posts with tag "a-rod"
- Posted Nov 28th 2010 at 12:20 PM by Christine Fenno
Just weeks ago, they made headlines for breaking up, but Cameron Diaz and Yankees star Alex Rodriguez seem more on-again than ever. Last week, paparazzi caught the swimsuit-clad couple soaking up the sun while trying to remain incognito on a private yacht off the coast of Miami (Rodriguez reportedly maintains a home in Miami during the off-season). Now, according to photos obtained by...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 09:59 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
The New York Post is reporting that Cameron Diaz and MLB slugger Alex Rodriguez are becoming quite close. The 'Charlie's Angels' actress has reportedly embarked on a low-key romance with the baseball star after they met at a Creative Artists Agency Super Bowl party in February. A source told Life and Style magazine: "A-Rod is with Cameron. They've been keeping it quiet, but they're totally...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Be honest. When you first heard that Tiger Woods might be cheating on his wife, you hoped it wasn't true. Not Tiger Woods! Not the clean-cut golfer who single-handedly made golf fun to watch. Not the guy whose relationship with his parents was touching. Not everyone's favorite classy athlete ... For some reason, the public tends to hold athletes, particularly good ones, up to incredibly...
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 03:22 PM by Jo Piazza
Yankee fans are crossing their fingers, their toes and bowing down before the altar of a certain blonde bombshell today in hopes that Kate Hudson will continue to work the magic that has transformed Alex Rodriguez into a power player in the post-season. We already told you that Kate has done more for Alex's game than Madonna ever did, but now we want to take a closer look at what could account...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz and the SNL Ladies Rap About the Joys of Going Home for Thanksgiving
- Former Washington, D.C., Mayor Marion Barry Dies at 78
- How Often Does Leah Remini Chat With Law Enforcement?
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week