Posts with tag "a-rod"
- Posted Nov 28th 2010 at 12:20 PM by Christine Fenno
Just weeks ago, they made headlines for breaking up, but Cameron Diaz and Yankees star Alex Rodriguez seem more on-again than ever. Last week, paparazzi caught the swimsuit-clad couple soaking up the sun while trying to remain incognito on a private yacht off the coast of Miami (Rodriguez reportedly maintains a home in Miami during the off-season). Now, according to photos obtained by Rada...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 09:59 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
The New York Post is reporting that Cameron Diaz and MLB slugger Alex Rodriguez are becoming quite close. The 'Charlie's Angels' actress has reportedly embarked on a low-key romance with the baseball star after they met at a Creative Artists Agency Super Bowl party in February. A source told Life and Style magazine: "A-Rod is with Cameron. They've been keeping it quiet, but they're totally t...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 12:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Be honest. When you first heard that Tiger Woods might be cheating on his wife, you hoped it wasn't true. Not Tiger Woods! Not the clean-cut golfer who single-handedly made golf fun to watch. Not the guy whose relationship with his parents was touching. Not everyone's favorite classy athlete ... For some reason, the public tends to hold athletes, particularly good ones, up to incredibly hig...
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 01:58 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Splitsville -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt -
- Demi Moore
Given the recent He-said-She-said hodge-podge coming from a certain TV couple with lots and lots of kids, "oh, the drama!" has pretty much now been replaced with "oh, the Gosselins!". Simply par for the course when it comes to celebrity and 15-Minutes-of-Famer breakups . Celebrity splits have held our universe's attention for decades, and this decade may be the champion of them all. Sure, some ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 03:22 PM by Jo Piazza
Yankee fans are crossing their fingers, their toes and bowing down before the altar of a certain blonde bombshell today in hopes that Kate Hudson will continue to work the magic that has transformed Alex Rodriguez into a power player in the post-season. We already told you that Kate has done more for Alex's game than Madonna ever did, but now we want to take a closer look at what could account ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Enterprising 22-Year-Old Attempts to Counterfeit $100 Bills with Napkins
- Facebook Now Lets You Write Your Own Custom Description for Gender
- Did Missouri Politician Tom Schweich Shoot Himself Over Rumors He Was Jewish?
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Would Josh Duhamel Pose Naked for Playgirl? Yes! But It Would Cost a Pretty Penny...
- How To Get Away With Murder Set Is Drama-Free: Shonda Rhimes ''No A--holes'' Policy Is ''Brilliant''
- Jennifer Lawrence's Screaming Match With David O. Russell on Joy Set: Just the Director Getting Her Pumped for a Fight Scene!