Posts with tag "aaron carter"
- Posted Jun 30th 2011 at 07:00 PM by AOL Music Editors
Two years after his death, Michael Jackson continues to leave an indelible mark on his pop peers and disciples -- and some of it isn't so good. In a revealing interview with OK! Magazine (via Long Island Press) singer/rapper Aaron Carter tells a tale of drug use and underage drinking with the former King of Pop. "I never talked about it... This is the first time. I do... I miss Michael... I hav...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 05:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer and former 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Aaron Carter has entered a rehab center to get treated for "addiction problems." E! Online quotes a source who said that Carter's move to the rehab center was not a based on a court-mandated order but his own choice to finally get help. "He was struggling recently and needed this," the source said. Carter's manager, Johnny Wright, said...
- Posted Oct 10th 2010 at 10:53 AM by Christine Fenno
Where has Aaron Carter, ex-boyfriend of Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan, and little brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, been lately? He's at his manager's compound "working on my mind, music, and body for a new album release," according to a recent tweet he posted along with a new shirtless photo of his startlingly buff bod. Sharing his fitness routine in another early-morning tweet, Carter...
- Posted May 29th 2010 at 07:05 AM by Caitlin McCormack
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, super-healthy Gwyneth Paltrow admits to enjoying an occasional cocktail and that she's been mixing drinks since she was 6 years old, Aaron Carter tells ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan to sober ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 11:18 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Sara Jean Underwood,' 'Biggest Loser Shay,' and 'Charla Nash' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt
The he-said/she-said between actress Lindsay Lohan and father Michael Lohan reached a fever pitch this past week as Lindsay took to Twitter to vent her frustrations with dear old dad. "My father is a lunatic and doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me and my family," she wrote. Michael certainly hasn't been mum in this war or wo...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Steve Baltin
PopEater recently visited the Backstreet Boys at a Hollywood studio where they were rehearsing for their upcoming tour. While there, we spoke with Nick Carter about the group's new album, 'This Is Us,' and his younger brother, Aaron, who will be a contestant on this season of 'Dancing With the Stars.' "I'm excited for him," Nick said. "I think he's going to really do well cause my brother's doing ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Children: The Troubles and Tragedy of a Famous Family
- Stepfather Charged with Murder of Missing Pennsylvania Mother of 3
- Kelly Clarkson Gets Festive in Her New Music Video for 'Wrapped in Red'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Ubisoft apologizes for ?Assassin's Creed: Unity' issues
- ?Thomas Was Alone' is now on almost every device. You should play it.
- Sia Is "Saddened to Be Getting S--t for Being a 'No-Show'" at Australia's ARIA Awards
- Natalie Dormer Laments "Horrific" Violation of Jennifer Lawrence's Privacy: "People Need to Get a Grip"
- Meet the Two Lucky Turkeys Pardoned by President Barack Obama Just Before Thanksgiving