Posts with tag "adam lambert"
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert showed off his assets in a pair of tight pants while promoting his debut album, 'For Your Entertainment,' in Tokyo. Known for his racy sense of fashion, it wasn't just the trousers that wowed. Spikes accessorized his leather jacket. Glitter in his hair and on his face along with heavy eye makeup completed his outrageous look. Since hitting the scene on...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week, Lindsay Lohan...
- Posted Feb 25th 2010 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- American Idol -
- Music News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Adam Lambert -
- Jessica Biel
Opposites may attract, but when it comes to Sarah Palin and Adam Lambert and their upcoming 'Tonight Show' appearance, don't expect them to cross paths. Once Jay Leno returns to his once-Conan-occupied time slot after the Olympics, I'm hearing that Sarahcudda and Glambert -- who are on the same night -- have no intentions of trading nail polish secrets. Scoop on them, plus Jon and Kate after the...
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Joshua Ostroff
'American Idol' has been accused of both saving and destroying the music industry ever since it took over pop culture. Now, as a fresh influx of amateur singers attempt to become the next, well, Adam Lambert, last year's surprise non-winner steps up to defend the show that made him a phenomenon. Below, Lambert's thoughts on 'Idol,' pop stars and whether or not he's paid his dues (hint: He has): ...
- Posted Feb 11th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Adam Lambert recently filmed a live performance for AOL Sessions, which will be launching on Friday, Feb. 12. While hanging out in the studio, the 'Idol' also allowed the Sessions crew to follow him around the set, where they caught exclusive behind-the-scenes footage. Check out the 'Behind the Sessions' video below. Watch Adam Lambert Perform Live on Sessions...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Melinda Newman
Listen up, Chace Crawford: You hold Adam Lambert's happiness in your hands. Last season's 'American Idol' runner-up tells PopEater that he wants to appear on 'Gossip Girl,' not wholly due to, but partially because of, a little crush. "As long as I can do a scene opposite Chace Crawford, I'd be happy," he says. "I just want a couple moments where I can just look and be like, 'Hmmmm.' Just some eye...
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Were you surprised by Susan Boyle's talent? Did you love or hate Adam Lambert's glam album cover? Do you think Kate Gosselin shared too much information with the media? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this year.* Let's look back at the biggest poll questions of 2009 to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered...
- Posted Dec 12th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
On Friday night, celebrities brought it all to a sold-out crowd at Z100's Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden. Performers included Taylor Swift, John Mayer, Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, Pitbull, Boys Like Girls, Jordin Sparks, The Fray and Justin Bieber. Check out the photos. >> ...
Mysteries of "10 Most Fascinating People," "So You Think You Can Dance Results," "Golf Digest Cover" and "Chris Cuomo" SolvedPosted Dec 10th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "10 Most Fascinating People," "Golf Digest Cover," "Esperanza Spalding," and "Chris Cuomo" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Weds Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Photos: See the Best Celebrity Food Pics of the Week From Reese, Jessica & More
- Mariah Carey reportedly leaning on director Brett Ratner for support
- U2 guitarist, The Edge has the edge in building his long-planned compound in Malibu
- Alicia Keys, Tyne Daly and Harry Belafonte memorialize Ruby Dee
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!