Posts with tag "adam jasinski"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 01:33 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Adam Jasinski, the winner of last year's 'Big Brother,' has confessed to authorities of using his $500,000 prize to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and resell them. The Florida native, 31, has been charged with attempting to sell 2,000 pills in Massachusetts to a government witness and faces years of prison time. Federal prosecutors said Jasinski was arrested Saturday after he flew to Boston...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 12:40 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why Vic Mizzy, Robert Mormando and Adam Jasinski are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's on people's minds. Here are the hottest pop culture trending topics today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Aniston on Kim Kardashian's Butt Pic: I Did It First
- Does Vogue's New Office Have a Rat Infestation?
- DIY Acupuncture Is a Thing Now? With This Mat, It Is
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!
- Guess Which Music Legend Is Giving Taylor Swift Her Big Award at the AMAs Tomorrow!
- Khloé Kardashian Breaks Down Over Failed Marriage to Lamar Odom: "I Wish I Was Still Married to Him"