Posts with tag "adamlambert"
- Posted Dec 6th 2009 at 09:12 AM by PopEater Staff
'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert landed in trouble for locking lips on ABC, with his controversial same-sex kiss on the recent AMA broadcast. This time he's smooching the network itself, as ABC plays a little kiss-and-make-up with Lambert following the singer's dismissal from multiple ABC appearances. PEOPLE is reporting that Lambert will appear on 'The View' Thursday. ...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
Word has come down that ABC has canceled two more appearances by Adam Lambert, leading some to question whether the network has a double standard. We've done a little research into the situation and discovered that when it comes to handling gay themes, ABC's policy is like night and day -- where gay themes on soap opera are just fine, but not so much during nighttime music performances. ...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 06:25 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- American Idol -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Adam Lambert
Adam Lambert's scandalous American Music Awards performance is still wreaking havoc on his schedule, as the ex-'American Idol' star says he's been canned from two future ABC performances, including one on New Year's Eve. In a Twitter post, Lambert told his fans "Yes, sadly friends, ABC has cancelled my appearances on Kimmel and NYE. :( don't blame them. It's the FCC heat." ...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 11:36 AM by PopEater Staff
You've had a good week, Susan Boyle. The 'Britain's Got Talent' star sold an astounding 701,000 copies of her debut album, 'I Dreamed a Dream,' in the U.S., giving her the best first week sales of 2009 and the best-selling debut album by any woman since SoundScan began tracking in 1991. It's also the biggest debut album by any artist since Snoop Dogg's 'Doggystyle' in 1993. ...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 06:22 PM by Jo Piazza
Adam Lambert's crazy pants American Music Awards appearance all makes a little more sense to us after hearing his interview with the Morning Jolt's Larry Flick on Sirius radio, where Lambert admits he suffered from an ugly duckling complex because he used to be quite the fatty. "I suffered from a little bit of an ugly duckling complex in my early twenties. When I was in high school I was 250 ...
- Posted Nov 28th 2009 at 03:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they wanted to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. ...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 10:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Days after canceling Adam Lambert's 'Good Morning America' concert, producers have scheduled Chris Brown for an interview and a performance, angering many, the New York Post reports. "The network is giving a mixed message -- that it doesn't trust someone who shocked with an unpredictable show and a gay kiss, but then it is happy to go ahead with Chris Brown, who was convicted of felony ...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 03:52 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "National Dog Show 2009," "Alton Brown Turkey," "Ziggy Marley" and "Katharine McPhee" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today... ...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 08:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Adam Lambert chose to close out his scandal-filled week with a subdued performance on 'Late Show with David Letterman.' The singer, who came under fire for his sexed-up performance at this week's AMAs, stripped down the sound on 'What Do You Want From Me.' There was no kissing, no crotch grabbing, just Adam Lambert doing what he did best on last season of 'American Idol' ... raising the roof ...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 10:26 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss the uproar over Adam Lambert's AMA performance and GMA dismissal, designate the year's biggest celebrity turkey, and decide what they're most thankful for this holiday season (hint: look here and here). Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harley Pasternak Blogs: Why You Shouldn't End Your Love Affair with Chocolate
- Sean Parker Says He and Wife Are Receiving Backlash After Lavish Wedding
- Miley Cyrus's New Video for 'We Can't Stop' Is a Whole Lot of LOLWUT
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- Did Kim and Kanye name their baby Kaidence?
- Is Brad Pitt taking promotional lessons from Justin Timberlake?
- ?Anchorman 2? trailer: It's kind of a big deal. Let's do a deep dive!