Posts with tag "adoption"
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 07:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson has a new baby sister! Johansson's mother, Melanie Sloan, adopted a little baby girl from Ethiopia, UsMagazine.com is reporting. Sloan was absent from Johansson's 'Iron Man 2' premiere last week because she was traveling abroad to pick up her new child. It's also been reported that Sloan was sidelined in Germany for a few days during her trip due to the volcanic ash cloud. Sh...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 03:28 PM by Jo Piazza
There is no doubt that new school Hollywood looks up to the old school when it comes to charting their career paths. Brooke Shields' time at Princeton was an inspiration to young actresses like Claire Danes, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson who took a detour into the Ivy Leagues before building their careers. Every young starlet and actor wants the career arc of Hollywood legends like Kathari...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Mike Hess
Katherine Heigl is the mother of an adopted South Korean baby, and the 'Grey's Anatomy' actress is wasting no time in showing the child to the world. Heigl and husband Josh Kelley unveiled Naleigh on their charity Web site. On the site, Heigl and Kelley say that the baby -- whose real name is actually Nancy Leigh but combined for the nickname -- is "doing well" with her new family. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alert! Oreo Debuts New, Slimmer Cookie
- World No. 1 Golfer Rory McIlroy Ruptures Ligament Playing Soccer with Friends
- Kyle XY Star Matt Dallas Is Married, Shares Instagram Wedding Photo
- Stars believe what?
- Navy diver who lost two limbs in shark attack goes on quest for 'Joan of Shark'
- Hugh Jackman's wife banned husband from working with Angelina Jolie
- Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann Finally Go on Their "Honeymoon"—See the Sexy Pics!
- Britney Spears Recreates Oops!...I Did It Again Album Cover With Sean Preston and Jayden James—See the Pics!
- Bobby Brown Forgets Lyrics During 4th of July Concert as Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Remains in Hospice Care