Posts with tag "adoption"
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 07:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson has a new baby sister! Johansson's mother, Melanie Sloan, adopted a little baby girl from Ethiopia, UsMagazine.com is reporting. Sloan was absent from Johansson's 'Iron Man 2' premiere last week because she was traveling abroad to pick up her new child. It's also been reported that Sloan was sidelined in Germany for a few days during her trip due to the volcanic ash cloud. ...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 03:28 PM by Jo Piazza
There is no doubt that new school Hollywood looks up to the old school when it comes to charting their career paths. Brooke Shields' time at Princeton was an inspiration to young actresses like Claire Danes, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson who took a detour into the Ivy Leagues before building their careers. Every young starlet and actor wants the career arc of Hollywood legends like ...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Mike Hess
Katherine Heigl is the mother of an adopted South Korean baby, and the 'Grey's Anatomy' actress is wasting no time in showing the child to the world. Heigl and husband Josh Kelley unveiled Naleigh on their charity Web site. On the site, Heigl and Kelley say that the baby -- whose real name is actually Nancy Leigh but combined for the nickname -- is "doing well" with her new family. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars: The Best Tweets from the Season Finale
- Children Pulled from Rubble After Massive Oklahoma Tornado
- Keira Knightley and James Righton Are Back in London After a Honeymoon in Corsica
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
- 'Fast & Furious 6' blasts 'Gatsby' and 'Star Trek' at U.K. box office
- Ten reasons why ?Buffy the Vampire Slayer' kicks ass
- The Internet comes to life for Patton Oswalt in Webby Awards promo ? VIDEO
- ?Saturday Night Live' poll: Who was the best host of the year?
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Debuts New Look, Is Unrecognizable
- Bizarre BFFS: David Beckham and Snoop Dogg, Lindsay Lohan and Woody Allen and More Unlikely Celebrity Friends
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards: Justin Bieber Booed, Taylor Swift's Diss and More