Posts with tag "adoption"
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 07:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson has a new baby sister! Johansson's mother, Melanie Sloan, adopted a little baby girl from Ethiopia, UsMagazine.com is reporting. Sloan was absent from Johansson's 'Iron Man 2' premiere last week because she was traveling abroad to pick up her new child. It's also been reported that Sloan was sidelined in Germany for a few days during her trip due to the volcanic ash cloud....
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 03:28 PM by Jo Piazza
There is no doubt that new school Hollywood looks up to the old school when it comes to charting their career paths. Brooke Shields' time at Princeton was an inspiration to young actresses like Claire Danes, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson who took a detour into the Ivy Leagues before building their careers. Every young starlet and actor wants the career arc of Hollywood legends like...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Mike Hess
Katherine Heigl is the mother of an adopted South Korean baby, and the 'Grey's Anatomy' actress is wasting no time in showing the child to the world. Heigl and husband Josh Kelley unveiled Naleigh on their charity Web site. On the site, Heigl and Kelley say that the baby -- whose real name is actually Nancy Leigh but combined for the nickname -- is "doing well" with her new family. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doctor in New York City Tests Positive for Ebola
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Divorce Papers, Kardashians Haven't Heard from Him in Weeks
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Family-Friendly Dinner
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation