Posts with tag "adoption"
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 07:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Scarlett Johansson has a new baby sister! Johansson's mother, Melanie Sloan, adopted a little baby girl from Ethiopia, UsMagazine.com is reporting. Sloan was absent from Johansson's 'Iron Man 2' premiere last week because she was traveling abroad to pick up her new child. It's also been reported that Sloan was sidelined in Germany for a few days during her trip due to the volcanic ash cloud. Sh...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 03:28 PM by Jo Piazza
There is no doubt that new school Hollywood looks up to the old school when it comes to charting their career paths. Brooke Shields' time at Princeton was an inspiration to young actresses like Claire Danes, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson who took a detour into the Ivy Leagues before building their careers. Every young starlet and actor wants the career arc of Hollywood legends like Kathari...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Mike Hess
Katherine Heigl is the mother of an adopted South Korean baby, and the 'Grey's Anatomy' actress is wasting no time in showing the child to the world. Heigl and husband Josh Kelley unveiled Naleigh on their charity Web site. On the site, Heigl and Kelley say that the baby -- whose real name is actually Nancy Leigh but combined for the nickname -- is "doing well" with her new family. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish - to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello - and She Loves It
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Will Forte Reflects on Saturday Night Live, Assures Fans MacGruber 2 Is Still "Absolutely" in the Works
- Makeup-Free Kim Kardashian Pulls a Miley Cyrus as She Sticks Her Tongue Out in Revealing Selfie
- Are the Real Housewives of Orange County Feuding Again? Get the Scoop on Their Secret Bowling Night!