Posts with tag "advertising"
- Posted Jul 7th 2010 at 02:35 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Just before Lindsay Lohan appeared in court Tuesday, she surprised her Twitter followers with a tweet about a sale on Louis Vuitton bags. For someone facing a potential jail sentence, heralding a sale seemed rather inappropriate. The post, sponsored by online auction site FashionBay, proclaimed, "OMG!? An LV bag for $1 at FashionBay! Maybe I can get lucky and win something cool here!" While...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 04:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Continuing her love of leggings, Lindsay Lohan is the face of a new line of the hip female apparel and is unveiling them with an eye-catching new ad. In one of the promo shots for the 6126 leggings, Lindsay is seen perched high in a room, sporting a skin-baring top and cutout leggings with high heels to top it off. See the Full Pic After the Jump ...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 12:15 PM by PopEater Staff
The new 'Gossip Girl' ad campaign is using controversial text-message lingo once again for its latest ads, asking viewers, "WTF?! (aka. "What The F--k?!") But unlike last year's head-turning "OMFG" ads, the CW is playing it safe, revealing the lingo actually just means "Watch This Fall." See the new ad....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies