Posts with tag "advice"
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 02:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Everyone has an opinion about the ongoing Charlie Sheen saga, but who cares about random tweets and well-wishes when PopEater can bring you straight talk from the king of telling it like it is -- Donald Trump. A personal friend of Sheen's, Trump, of course, has some to-the-point advice for the 'Two and a Half Men' star. Would Trump have Sheen on 'Celebrity Apprentice'? PopEater sat down with ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Talks Style, Body Image and ... Pregnancy Sex?!
- Katy Perry on Motherhood: 'I'm Definitely Not There Yet'
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi Burruss Stars in Real-Life Bride Wars
- ?Lone Survivor': A tribute to fallen Navy SEALs that Hollywood investors almost refused to make
- 'Cherry Pie' girl Bobbi Brown: 'I wanted to shoot myself'
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Third time the charm for Paul Rudd? ? VOTE
- ?Baby, It's Cold Outside': You choose the best version, in our Twelve Days of Christmas Classics ? POLL
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut in ?Of Mice and Men' with James Franco and Chris O'Dowd