Posts with tag "advice"
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 02:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Everyone has an opinion about the ongoing Charlie Sheen saga, but who cares about random tweets and well-wishes when PopEater can bring you straight talk from the king of telling it like it is -- Donald Trump. A personal friend of Sheen's, Trump, of course, has some to-the-point advice for the 'Two and a Half Men' star. Would Trump have Sheen on 'Celebrity Apprentice'? PopEater sat down with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Doutzen Kroes: Why I Needed the Sex of My Baby Confirmed - Twice
- See This 6-Year-Old Boy Hug His Mom for the First Time, Thanks to His New 3-D-Printed Robot Arm
- Kendall Jenner: My Modeling Success Is In Spite of, Not Because of, My Famous Name
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case