Posts with tag "advice"
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 02:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Everyone has an opinion about the ongoing Charlie Sheen saga, but who cares about random tweets and well-wishes when PopEater can bring you straight talk from the king of telling it like it is -- Donald Trump. A personal friend of Sheen's, Trump, of course, has some to-the-point advice for the 'Two and a Half Men' star. Would Trump have Sheen on 'Celebrity Apprentice'? PopEater sat down with ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton - and Bill - at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"
- Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez and Fifth Harmony Win Big at the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards