Posts with tag "advice"
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 02:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Everyone has an opinion about the ongoing Charlie Sheen saga, but who cares about random tweets and well-wishes when PopEater can bring you straight talk from the king of telling it like it is -- Donald Trump. A personal friend of Sheen's, Trump, of course, has some to-the-point advice for the 'Two and a Half Men' star. Would Trump have Sheen on 'Celebrity Apprentice'? PopEater sat down with...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bryan Singer's Accuser: Alleged Sexual Abuse 'Changed Me Completely'
- Debbie Gibson Is Battling Lyme Disease
- Brett Eldredge and Jana Kramer Honor Veterans in New Ads for Macy's 'American Icons' Campaign
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- A ?Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- ?Orphan Black' season 2 review: Tatiana Maslany continues to be one of a kind
- ?Scandal' finale: Were you underwhelmed?
- Kourtney Kardashian Sizzles in a Bikini While Celebrating Her Birthday With Scott Disick in Cabo
- Michelle Rodriguez Rocks a Neon Bikini, Does Yoga Headstand in Front of a Bugatti on Fast & Furious 7 Set—See the Pic!
- Total Divas' Trinity Struggles With Pre-Wedding Jitters Before Marrying WWE Superstar Jonathan Fatu—Watch the Sneak Peek!