Posts with tag "aerosmith"
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 11:21 AM by PopEater Staff
Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry, 59, doesn't know his own strength--or does he? While rocking out during the band's Toronto concert last night, 62-year-old Steven Tyler abruptly fell off the stage, and today, TMZ has obtained video footage of exactly how it happened: Perry gave his bandmate a hip bump, which sent Tyler flying headlong into the crowd. After bounding back onto the stage, the frontman ...
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 05:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry was struck by a car while riding his motorcycle in Middleborough, Massachusetts yesterday, the Associated Press reports. The legendary musician was taken to a Massachusetts hospital where he was treated for minor injuries. Authorities say Perry was riding his 2009 Ducati Monster 696 near his Duxbury, Massachusetts home on Thursday afternoon when he was hit from beh...
- Posted Mar 9th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Steven Avalos
It's sometimes easy to forget that the world's biggest stars are people just like us, and beyond all the glitz and glam, they're just as prone to make mistakes. The one difference is that millions of fans watch their every move as opposed to the three or so spectators that just happened to notice you trip along the sidewalk. Over the weekend, country singer Brad Paisley took a tumble on stage that...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 06:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler has spent decades shouldering the rock 'n' roll lifestyle, and ten years of performance injuries have taken their toll. Tyler has entered a rehab facility for pain management and an addiction to prescription painkillers, PEOPLE reports. His actress daughter Liv Tyler says, "We love him and are so proud that he is getting help to balance his pain management, not just...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 01:49 PM by Jo Piazza
Steven Tyler's Aerosmith bandmates are worried about the frontman's erratic behavior. "He's got some bad influences in his life right now and he's making poor choices," drummer Joey Kramer told People. Aerosmith guitarist Brad Whitford added, "His behavior is spinning out of control." How do you tell a 61-year-old man to grow up? Tyler's condition isn't really anything new. The music world a...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 11:47 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Anya Marina Whatever You Want,' 'Steven Tyler Quits Aerosmith,' and 'Sammy Sosa Bleached Skin' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight....
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 11:30 AM by Dino Sossi
The show must go on, even in the dark. Craig Ferguson, host of 'The Late Late Show,' kept the cameras rolling and the jokes coming despite a power outage that darkened his studio. Ferguson was interviewing actress Alicia Silverstone when high winds in Los Angeles turned out the power at CBS studios and other parts of the city. (The power goes out at 9:05 in the video) ...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 06:42 AM by PopEater Staff
After lead singer Steven Tyler's nasty spill off the stage at a concert in South Dakota on Wednesday, in which he apparently broke his shoulder, Aerosmith's tour is again on the fritz. According to Billy Perry, wife of guitarist Joe Perry, the legendary rock band has flown back to Boston where Tyler will receive treatment from his own doctor. "No word on the tour when it will resume," she wrot...
- Posted Aug 6th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Steven Tyler, the charismatic singer in Aerosmith, fell off the stage at a concert during a motorcycle rally in South Dakota on Wednesday night and was reportedly airlifted to a local hospital with neck and shoulder injuries. The Rapid City Journal is reporting that Tyler took a dive shortly after the legendary rockers began their song 'Love In an Elevator' at the famed Sturgis Motorcycle Rall...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Visits Kurdish Refugee Camp
- Calling All Game of Thrones 's Addicts! Daenerys's Dragon Cupcakes Have Arrived
- Is Romance Blooming Between Alexander Skarsgard and Margot Robbie?
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- 'American Sniper' continues box office dominance
- Inside EW's Screen Actors Guild Awards party
- ?The Lego Movie,' ?Birdman' nab Producers Guild of America Awards
- WWE Diva Eva Marie Skips Meals and Risks Her Health for Photo Shoot—See the Shocking Total Divas Clip!
- Christina Milian Gets Emotional While Bonding With Her Daughter Violet—See the Adorable Turned Up Clip!
- Galavant Guys Reveal Super-Secret Show Plan: "Makey-Uppy-As-We-Go-Alongy" (Watch and Try Not to Laugh!)